Little Help Here

Kirko

Established Member
I am getting an 03/04 Cobra come spring when I can drive it. Here is what I have thought to do to it so far and in this order. IRS Brace, Filter, CAI, Springs, Full exhaust, Pulley, Tune, Short throw, DRs. I don't know too much about the IRS and I was just wondering what all I should get other than the IRS Brace too help support it so I don't run into any problems at the track. What are some other things that would be smart to get. Are the internals forged? I plan to get a turbo kit later when I get the money for one.

Last edited:

leftysmoke

SNK B1TE
Established Member
you're in akron? awesome :D, i'm in kettering! i'm also getting a termi this spring/summer so maybe i'll see you if you're around haha. anyways, odds are good that the termi you settle on will probably be modded already. if not, that looks like a good start!

Kirko

Established Member
you're in akron? awesome :D, i'm in kettering! i'm also getting a termi this spring/summer so maybe i'll see you if you're around haha. anyways, odds are good that the termi you settle on will probably be modded already. if not, that looks like a good start!

im going to replace it all anyways. chances are if it does have some stuff they have a horrible exhaust, springs, no brace..ect.

i have no idea where kettering is. haha. ya im waiting until spring. i cant buy a cobra and wait a few months until i can drive it for the first time.

Users who are viewing this thread