Little kid with a gun

1969Fastback

*OG Crew*
Established Member
well, at least he is out there w/ his son doing something that they both enjoy... as long as he teaches him proper gun management and safety i think that is ok... just a little dumb w/ the gun being a little to powerful... but he should of been helping instead of filming

but im a big hunter, and grew up almost the same way

mustang_00

Established Member
you are the F'ING MAN!!!!!!!!!! i've been looking all over for that vid, they took it down on big-boys.com

thanx bro

ricekiller2003

Established Member
I was brought up with guns at a very early age. I have quite a few myself, and know how to handle myself around them.

One of my friends parents never kept a gun in the house. They never wanted him to have any association with one whatsoever so that he would never get in trouble. He went out and bought a pistol when he was in college, having never shot a firearm in his life. He took it to campus with him, then got in a fight and decided to go fetch it. He was expelled from college and arrested. I blame his parents...but that's just me.

Even though that gun was too powerful for that little kid, and his father could have used better judgement, that boy will grow up learning that they are not a toy. He will know that there are responsibilities, and will know gun safety and responsibility from the inside out.

1969Fastback

*OG Crew*
Established Member
ricekiller2003 said:
I was brought up with guns at a very early age. I have quite a few myself, and know how to handle myself around them.

One of my friends parents never kept a gun in the house. They never wanted him to have any association with one whatsoever so that he would never get in trouble. He went out and bought a pistol when he was in college, having never shot a firearm in his life. He took it to campus with him, then got in a fight and decided to go fetch it. He was expelled from college and arrested. I blame his parents...but that's just me.

Even though that gun was too powerful for that little kid, and his father could have used better judgement, that boy will grow up learning that they are not a toy. He will know that there are responsibilities, and will know gun safety and responsibility from the inside out.

hell yeah, i agree 110%... im glad there are fellow hunters here on the boards! the last time this vid came up... they made fun of the two, but i didnt get it.... im glad these responses came up first!

i have some pics of some hunting trips in mexico my buddy went on... shot over 1000 doves in 3 days

Tyler

Yellow98SVT

T-trim, bitches
Established Member
Teacing kids gun safety and responsible use is great, but, for God sakes, the kids like 5...get him a .410 to shoot. Don't hand someone whose 55 pounds a real shotgun to use.

dougwg

Established Member
Yellow98SVT said:
Teacing kids gun safety and responsible use is great, but, for God sakes, the kids like 5...get him a .410 to shoot. Don't hand someone whose 55 pounds a real shotgun to use.

a .410 IS a read shotgun! :poke:

I don't think that is a 12

mpearce

NATCA Member
Established Member
ricekiller2003 said:
that boy will grow up learning that they are not a toy. He will know that there are responsibilities, and will know gun safety and responsibility from the inside out.

You can't be serious? Your point of view is from an adults perspective. That statement makes me laugh. He could just as easily grow up thinking guns are the coolest thing in the world, go show his best friend, and shoot him in the face. Happens all the time.

Or, he could learn gun safety and responsibility and go kill 1000 doves like a real man. Because only a safe, responsible, ignorant moron would think thats cool.

00badfnws6

Established Member
Duck hunting is fun if you like the outdoor type of stuff. The little boy was shooting a 12G thats a hole lot of gun for a boy. Very funny.

rust0r

Established Member
how the hell does that teach good gun safety, it isn't safe in itself, giving a little boy a gun he obviously cannot control, the kickback forces him to drop it, that hardly seems safe, if you want to teach a young one about guys, give him a smaller gun with little kickback that he can actually hold onto and set up some cans, something stationary where he doesn't have to move around with a loaded weapon

Users who are viewing this thread