Little Mexico action, past 2 weekends

MACHXLR8

Third Member
Established Member
Nice run man! :beer:
I have seen some of your other races with that Z06 and that thing really moves out. Look like you have been sweeping up the competition lately.

Poppacapp

Established Member
Give me the Shelby driver's address... need to mail him a driver mod. :) Good runs btw.

Tony 96 Cobra

Addict
Established Member
good grief! Those Vettes move! lol I'm pretty sure a Z06 will be my next late model performance car. of course it may not be "late model" by the time I can afford it!

72SBC

Established Member
I'm sorry; I'm confused, I didn't see any street racing, I saw some speeding though. Is this what people consider street racing nowadays?

Poppacapp

Established Member
I'm sorry; I'm confused, I didn't see any street racing, I saw some speeding though. Is this what people consider street racing nowadays?

Roll racing is the new 'in' thing. I like to do either.. dig or roll.. doesnt matter to me.

Poppacapp

Established Member
dont call it mexico when you can clearly see the us road signs.....

That is a section in Mexico that has US street signs to confuse people watching the video, so they don't know they are allowing speeders to break the law. Pretty ingenious if you ask me. :lol1:

72SBC

Established Member
No it isn't. I just want you to punch yourself in the face for being so stupid.

Sorry I don't see how I'm stupid because I didn't see any street racing. I didn't know this was the keyboard commando section.

Poppacapp

Established Member
Got ya, seems it's just what the yuppies that can't drive cars do. At least out here that's how it is.

Meh.. it's easier to roll up on a car in the interstate and just roll off... hard to run from a dig somewhere unless its a deserted road. Most chance street races will be rolling. At least in my experience.

72SBC

Established Member
Didn't know you were hellen keller and couldn't tell what the hell street racing is.

You obviously have no idea what street racing is. A freeway is not a street, the cars were not stopped and didn't race to a designated point (1320 feet aka 1/4 mile the universal standard for mesuring performance). I guess you go to the drag strip and try to roll race people there too? Google my name and you'll see what street racing is. That video was just some cars speeding. If you ever come out my way I'll be glad to give you a lesson on proper racing.

Users who are viewing this thread