Little Mini photoshoot (warning, awesome Import content, with some boxy foxxyness)

Co-brat

FNG
Established Member
I had an '07 civic si, it was alright, rolled out for what it was but definitely missing out on some torque. So, my question is - how much more power is your friends car making with that supercharger and what other supporting mods has he done? Im guessing he is still a good bit under 300 horse and maybe in the 210 - 220 range on torque. With what I have seen those Jackson racing superchargers only add about 50 FWHP and the displacement on those motors dont allow for much increase in torque. Now, Im wondering whay your fox cant take that? Im not dogging on you or your car, but it just seems like you should have no problem takeing out that civic with your mods.

Last edited:

SVT-BansheeMan

up the bayou
Established Member
My buddy at work has only intake and exhaust on his SI. Ran a 14.3 i believe. Impressive for what it is but cost a bit much but i guess it's cuz im not that into them...at all.

94venomV8

Established Member
A chrysler conquest was my first car (same as starion) loved that car and am planning a 5.0 turbo swap with a few years...

Fat-cat

Established Member
Lazy eye mod is GAY... cars look good aside from whatever that thing that needs paint is

FuzzyDiceRule

Established Member
fat-cat, i disagree, but without it the car looks stupid, he doesnt like it, i do it so it looks less retarded. the drivers side headlight doesnt go down all the way ( when he wrecked, brake dive caused almost ALL of the damage to be on that light, so the support is fubar... so the pass sits down all the way, and the drivers is up like an inch and a half, looks way better this way... The car is a nice (almost) car, just needs paint, were probably going to paint it in my garage, but he doesnt have the money for it now, and he needs a new exhaust (under axle is flatter than... something flat, from the mount breaking so many times and it dragging on the ground) after he puts on his new exhaust, he plans on getting it some paint...

Co-Brat. He has a comptech intake (filter and heat shield, lol, and a full custom 2.5 inch catback exhaust with a twin loop muffler. The supercharger kit also includes a hondata Re-flash, which puts Vtec at ~3000rpm, which REALLY helps with the low end power (torque still really isnt there, but in second gear, this thing pulls hard from 2 grand...) With the Comptech S/C Stage 1, he retained his stock injectors, and it was supposed to give about 240 FWHP with his mods (Stg 1 is a 3.6 pulley) Stage 2 comes with a 3.15 inch pulley and i believe 550cc injectors, and i believe with that combo, its good for about 290-310 FWHP. the thing hauls massive ass, its definately faster than my car....

94venom and thomas, ive been trying to convince him to do a 5.0 swap, he almost bit, but he is VERY tight on cash, and can barely afford to keep the G54B alive... He was toying with the idea of a straight 6 swap though (RB or 2JZ...) dunno, he likes the G54 though, so its up to him

kanker, thanks for the compliment, glad it looks cleaner than it is, my paint is complete shit....

Last edited:

Co-brat

FNG
Established Member
Co-Brat. He has a comptech intake (filter and heat shield, lol, and a full custom 2.5 inch catback exhaust with a twin loop muffler. The supercharger kit also includes a hondata Re-flash, which puts Vtec at ~3000rpm, which REALLY helps with the low end power (torque still really isnt there, but in second gear, this thing pulls hard from 2 grand...) With the Comptech S/C Stage 1, he retained his stock injectors, and it was supposed to give about 240 FWHP with his mods (Stg 1 is a 3.6 pulley) Stage 2 comes with a 3.15 inch pulley and i believe 550cc injectors, and i believe with that combo, its good for about 290-310 FWHP. the thing hauls massive ass, its definately faster than my car....

I hear ya, I mean they do move out pretty well and from what your telling me about his car, it sounds about right with the power and all. The K20 motor is defiitely a nice motor. I just think that you've gotta be somewhere around 300+ RWHP and your car cant weigh too much more than his.

Users who are viewing this thread