Live Car Crash

R3D_94_C0BRA

Established Member
The person drivin' the car was prolly "distracted" by the camera crew, I don't know how the hell he/she couldn't see that truck coming.

fatcobra

Established Member
I bet the driver saw the van crossing and thought it was either a 4 way stop or that they could make it to. Really really sad.

hmmmidunno

BANNED !!!!!!!!!!
Originally posted by R3D_94_C0BRA
The person drivin' the car was prolly "distracted" by the camera crew, I don't know how the hell he/she couldn't see that truck coming.

yeh i was gonna say the same thing but hey i guess they got what they wanted they got on TV but haha only as a dumb ass... it was a women driving the car to :p

MassCobra

All set
Established Member
Yea, they showed that on our local news the other night, I guess they made their point about that being a dangerous intersection.

afro

Why?
Established Member
Originally posted by R3D_94_C0BRA

Probably had something to do with it. They should have looked both ways...

Also, as someone else pointed out, they might of thought it was a 4-way interscection...

That van did not help, but that person should not have went while the van was blocking their view..

crazy

-fro

Last edited:

Coiled-up-GT

Careful with the Eyes...
Established Member
that's crazy, one minute your mr. cool chillin out creepin in da ride and the next second your damn near dead!!! always pay attention and never proceed through an intersection until ALL vehicles have cleared.

RED99COBRA

Established Member
I drive down that street every day. The stop sign is way to far back on that street and you have to stop then pull forward to see if any traffic is coming.

darkcrayz

Established Member
it looked from the camera camera angle that she could see the truck before the van crossed. if the driver was thinking it was a 4 way stop, it just goes to show you never just think, got to know for sure.

Users who are viewing this thread