Livernois Motorsports or MRT

PowerShiftz02gt

Established Member
I need some work done on my Procharged Mustang GT. Who's the better shop to take the car to from your guys experiences, Livernoise or MRT. Pros and cons of these shops would be helpful.

The car seems to be experiencing intermittent low voltage problems.

Thanks!

PowerShiftz02gt

Established Member
Both are very good shops. What are you looking to do?

Car is leaning out occasionally I guess due to intermittent low voltage according to the last data log. I need a good shop that can figure out where the low voltage is coming from. Really would like to get this resolved before I need to store the car.

So mechanical/electrical work.

sunburned

I miss my torque
Established Member
Low voltage on the whole car, like at the battery meter or low voltage at the pumps?

Do you have your pumps wired straight to the battery through a relay? Did this in my cobra and it was nice to just bypass all the factory wiring. Might have to switch to return style for that, but it's not hard.

Or maybe just replace all the main battery cables under the hood. The cables could have gotten corroded over time, seems to be a big problem with Jeeps. This guy sells full kits for jeeps that people love, you could work with him to get all the correct length wires to replace your cables.

KWiP - Pricing

Users who are viewing this thread