livernois stroker kit for 4.6 dohc

298 snake

Established Member
i have a stroker kit thats a 298 cid it was never put in have to sell for new set up i paid 3800 for the kit im asking 3100 plus shipping its comes with manley i beam rods manley extreme duty forged pistons total seal rings clevite main n rod bearing arp 2000 bolts kelleog 4'' crank manley wrist pins this roating assembly is good for 1300 hp the orginal storker kit from livernois is like 2200 but i did the upgraded i beam rods then got the upgraded pistons i dont want to get rid of this kit but i need to keep in mind this stuff is literally brank new everything

298 snake

Established Member
compression ratio is 8 8 to 1 set up for turbo or centfi blower i do have pics i dont kno how to post them on here but if u want give me your e mail n i will be happy to send pics

351inside

Established Member
whats the dish cc on the pistons??? different dish cc on the pistons wil give diferent compression depending if its a 2, 3, or 4 valve, or am i wrong about this?

298 snake

Established Member
i do not kno the cc on the piston but i can tell u it is 8 8 to 1 im looking on the piston now n it doesnt say dish cc on it

298 snake

Established Member
check wat i dont have the h beam rods n i dont have the mahale pistons i have the upgraded i beam rods with the upgrade manley extreme duty forged pistons no need to check that price i have the orginal copy of the reciept

sleepermobile

Established Member
check wat i dont have the h beam rods n i dont have the mahale pistons i have the upgraded i beam rods with the upgrade manley extreme duty forged pistons no need to check that price i have the orginal copy of the reciept

Well I paid 2200 for the forged stroker rotating assy from Livernois. I didnt think I beams were an upgrade. I know diff pistons could be more though. But for another 1600 I thought was a MISTAKE,I seriously didnt mean to offend you.

298 snake

Established Member
naw man u didnt i was just tryin to let everybody kno if im not mistaken the rods we 750 more n the pistons were 900 even thats y its a little more expensive than the kit u bought n u are correct this is one hell of a deall wish i didnt have to get rid of it but i need to for the new setup

Brutal Metal

Established Member
Well I paid 2200 for the forged stroker rotating assy from Livernois. I didnt think I beams were an upgrade. I know diff pistons could be more though. But for another 1600 I thought was a MISTAKE,I seriously didnt mean to offend you.
Yeah he's not talking about some cheap I-Beams,the Manley Billets are $$$$ but SWEET!!
This is a NICE Kit, wish I had the chance 12 months ago,bump for you!

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread