lline lock installed today

mikeb82992

Established Member
Installed PSPs line lock kit....today...$$$ for kit...get the one from Summit and fab the short line...I could of did that just as fast...it was a quick install though...electric parts on cheap side...put my switch on gear selector handle...will see if that works,,,tried it and burned some old F1s...will take some getting used to at the strip...probably wont help...its fun anyhow...great for burnout contest it seems like.

AZ ERIK

22's & a Whipple 4 shizzl
Established Member
or the aftermath for that matter?

This post reminded me to put my switch back in. I did so and 5 minutes later couldn't stop playing with it, infront the the neighbors house, the local parts store, intersections, Taco Bell drive through, and I forgot my DV cam damn it!

Chi3f

Established Member
mikeb82992 said:
Installed PSPs line lock kit....today...$$$ for kit...get the one from Summit and fab the short line...I could of did that just as fast...it was a quick install though...electric parts on cheap side...put my switch on gear selector handle...will see if that works,,,tried it and burned some old F1s...will take some getting used to at the strip...probably wont help...its fun anyhow...great for burnout contest it seems like.

yea i got the psp kit as well and soon realized i spent way to much money all because of a premade little brake line

ChrisNelson

* Screw the N.A.B. !! *
Established Member
203Cree said:
Chris, did you get yours in yet?

Slackin'.... It's practically away for winter now, so the mods are about to hit the fan. (Line loc, SD Tcooler, new fuel pumps, QA1's, and some others) I did put about 60 miles on her today, and I didn't even get arrested.

ChrisNelson

* Screw the N.A.B. !! *
Established Member
lightninmike said:
Slacker!! If your not chased once your not really driving

I did a smoker that went from one entrance to the store all the way to the other. :coolman:

Users who are viewing this thread