Loaded got sct error code 1027

genesmob

Established Member
Ive loaded many tunes with my sct x3 over the last 4 years. Today I loaded one and all seemed well until i tried to start the car and it wouldnt crank. I tried to load the tune again and got sct error code 1027 and it wouldnt load. Same thing happened when i tried to load stock tune. I will be calling sct tommorrow but I wanted to see if anyone here had experienced this.
Thanks

genesmob

Established Member
I have never updated the device. It has tune version 1.2.121 I actually loaded another tune in the morning and it worked great.
Thanks

genesmob

Established Member
Had same happen to me. Call sct and they will remote into your tuner and fix it. Since they did mine everything works fine

That makes not worry about it so much. Thanks . Do you know what caused this? Low voltage or not doing something right?

Bluestallion

Established Member
No. I had to send my tuner to sct to have the screen replaced and when I got it back I had this issue. They fixed it quickly and all is good. Probably just a glitch that can occur on these things. Software can be funky sometimes :)

genesmob

Established Member
Thanks for your help guys. . SCT took care of me today. Just an FYI for everyone. I was able to load a new stock tune but none of my custom tunes would load. When the problem happened sunday it was the first time I loaded a tune and changed WOT spark on the tuner. Guess what. When I return wot spark to 0 all the custom tunes load just fine.

Users who are viewing this thread