Local 99/03 Cobra for sale

whippleblown03

Established Member
man this car is set up to be flogged! imagine it with 12-15# of boost and a ported blower! suspension, exhaust, staight axle, wow!

vennom

99/03 hybrid
Established Member
Man with the slicks and some wight reduction i think it'll be a low 11 car. Its a beast

vennom

99/03 hybrid
Established Member
thanks man i appreciate that. I spent a lot of time and money into it and it sucks to have to sell it so soon after its completion of the swap.

Joe5.0

Established Member
How much did u get the Motor/ Tranny for and Who Installed it? That swap is really hard i heard....

vennom

99/03 hybrid
Established Member
Lol, it was a hastle to say the least. I got the motor/tranny from a gentleman who is a saleen dealer in socal. He got the motor from carkraft, with 75 miles on it. Paid about 8 for just motor trans. Spent another 5 on all the other random stuff to make it work. Had the install and tuning done by blood enterprises in auburn. They are the local authority in all things mustangs. It was worth it though just in the knoledge gaind from this experence. The car has been great though always get some gasps when I lift the hood.

vennom

99/03 hybrid
Established Member
Honestly I've put a lot more money than I should have, but my priorities have changed. I'm looking for something with 4 doors and maybe a 4 cylinder for gas milage. ;-)

Users who are viewing this thread