Local ford dealer has two GT overpriced????

SpectorV

Established Member
My local ford dealer has a red and white ford GT and they are asking 300 grand for the red one and over 300 for the white... is this normal practice or are they just retarded and waiting on someone that doesnt know any better to buy one????

I know for a fact they turned down 260k for the red one.

(family ford in florence, alabama)

Huachipato

Screaming '04
Established Member
Supply and demand.... although for $300K it kind of makes you want to go to Ferrari or Porsche instead.

50 BMG

Socialpath media
Established Member
SpectorV said:
My local ford dealer has a red and white ford GT and they are asking 300 grand for the red one and over 300 for the white... is this normal practice or are they just retarded and waiting on someone that doesnt know any better to buy one????

They just don't want to sell them ;-)

SVT4ME

Established Member
Just like anything, they go high and expect bidders to come in low. Bidder comes in 20 grand under and thinks am getting a good deal, little does he know that he still over paid for it at 280 grand

stangm89

WILD BILL
Established Member
SpectorV said:

(family ford in florence, alabama)
theres one in my town for 175000 it white and blue

CincyFordman

Established Member
There is no reason for that. That's just GREED! Although there is ton of negotiating room. Tell someone that you'll knock off $100 and they think that they are getting a steal. You know, the one who does no research at all. It could happen.

Zona-Terminator

Hungry for Z06's
Established Member
I can't believe what i'm reading, i would take a GT over any Italian car, any day. Ford gave us a super car for the die hards, so we wouldn't have to dream about a foreign job. I for one am all FORD. :nono:

SVT GT

Established Member
Yeah I agree, they dont want to sell them. Probally the owners or someone they know want the cars.

crispy23c

SVT Chupacabra
Established Member
$300k? That's the exact reason that they have 2 to sell. Most are selling @ sticker, except "specials" (ie: Gulf Colors). Go on ebay, autotrader....hell, you can go anywhere to find a better price. Then, swing by the dealer with your new car...

;-)

Last edited:

Udtbadkarma

Established Member
I can't believe they turned down 260k. I mean its $40k off of what they were asking. So i guess its like buying a new 07 Shelby cobra and asking for it free and taking 40k off the price LOL. But i mean when u get that high in price i wouldn't have though 40k mattered...$260k is a LOT of money to turn down. DAMN

Users who are viewing this thread