Local ford dealer...

Karnick_GT

Working on my tan...
Established Member
has a ton a specialty mustangs on his lot...

Shelbt GT

ry%3D320

ry%3D320

Saleen

ry%3D320

ry%3D320

Parnelli Jones saleen

ry%3D320

ry%3D320

Bullitt

ry%3D320

Roush 427

ry%3D320

ry%3D320

they had an 09 GT which looked like every other GT with the exception of the glass roof, however it had the screen pull over so you really could tell the difference, but the new 45th emblem was cool...

ry%3D320

Oh yeah and some pictures of my beater....

ry%3D320

ry%3D320

sunburned

I miss my torque
Established Member
I want the PJ Saleen bad. One of the best looking, best optioned, affordable aftermarket S197's out there.

IronTerp

Mid-Atlantic Cobra Assoc.
Ken, when did you move to NC???? That's Parkway Ford, there on University Parkway, right? I've been there a couple of times when we've played Wake Forest. Really neat specialty Mustang inventory.

Karnick_GT

Working on my tan...
Established Member
Ken, when did you move to NC???? That's Parkway Ford, there on University Parkway, right? I've been there a couple of times when we've played Wake Forest. Really neat specialty Mustang inventory.

Hi Dwight - I moved down to Raleigh back in December..got laid off in Philadelphia, which at the time seemed bad, but landed a job down here and haven't looked back.
You are right that is parkway on Capital Blvd, at one time he had all of these plus 2 GT 500's.
there is a bit of a car scene down here but nothing like MACA. I've been keeping a eye on the board waiting for a more southernly GTG.

98cobraRx

98 Chrome Yellow
Established Member
Ken good to hear from you buddy. How are things going? Yea, and your car is def not a beater. That is one of the nicest SN95 cobra's I have seen. Do you have 20,000 mi yet, LOL???

Users who are viewing this thread