Local Performance Shops Suck

Blown 89

Established Member
Text and emails are massively inneficient and disorganized method of communication for businesses. Unfortunately it's where business is headed. I deal with a huge company that doesn't have a company phone number and relies on employee cell phones and emails. I deal with them on a daily basis and it's a nightmare.

Mentos

Earn this
Established Member
I realize what you’re expecting from the shop, but it they aren’t meeting your expectations, you need a different approach.

Set aside 15 minutes and make the call.

roy_1031

roy1031
Established Member
If I was about to drop thousands on my car, I’d take the day off and go in person. An email isn’t going to tell you if the shops clean or if the owner/management/workers are cool. You call in sick when you’re not sick to go do fun stuff. Go to work when you’re sick cuz the asshole next to you doesn’t care and goes in sick all the time.
What about trying do your own work? A lot of stuff has write ups and there’s tons of members here who have a plethora of knowledge that are willing to share it, just ask. It’s much more rewarding and gratifying to me when I do my own work.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Users who are viewing this thread