WIECH

Established Member
Last edited:

WIECH

Established Member

sgt d

tejas mile!!!!!!!!
Established Member
i posted before i read the articles, seen some bad wrecks but i think that is the first mustang i have seen split completely in two. my above statement about road kill will probably spark the whole street racing arguement but this article will open some eyes, hopefully. and yes i have been guilty of it too but as i get older it makes more sense to do it in a controlled environment, especially when seeing something like this.

Finaltheorem47

I'm a Lead Farmer
Established Member
Man, I hate to talk bad about him because RIP, but you gotta respect these things otherwise you'll end up like he did! RIP =\ Its sad to see something like this and I can't begin to imagine how his family feels, let alone the family of his girlfriend...

Last edited:

MachME

2V Power
Established Member
"Harhigh's parents say he'd only had the car three days and was not used to driving stick shift."

Sorry about your loss, that 2nd link of the car spilt in two is crazy.

wvmystichrome

Established Member
That is awful. I pray the parents of the two kids find peace. It just saddens me a kid was out there trying to race a stick shift when he could probably barely drive it. RIP.

VAMPIR3

Established Member
See thats why I could never be an EMT cause if I rolled up on a scene like that I think I would just freeze up and go into shock. Real Sad

RIP

NasteeNate

2V Warrior
Established Member
Not know how drive stick shift + driver skill low = failure. Only if he had more seat time and took it to the track like they mentioned he could be alive today....

Alot of people dont respect the power and it usually ends up hurting them. RIP

Users who are viewing this thread