local track after the tornados

usmcrebel

Established Member
this is our local 1/8th mile track after my blistering trap speed...j/k the tornado hit it pretty solid well at least one of the many we had.

8ef2ebce.jpg

3e202a24.jpg

f27e1a61.jpg

f7b6c87f.jpg

NIL8R

I PROMISE IT WON'T HURT
Established Member
What are the chances of all the users getting together and donating some time to fix the mess?

usmcrebel

Established Member
Shit that sucks. I didn't know it was damaged.

What are the chances of all the users getting together and donating some time to fix the mess?

we've already started HUGE clean up effort today...the tree is kept locked up in a tractor shed lol so not all was lost. What i would like to see them do is shorten the bleachers, and and get new boards up with the insurance money. and a few other things. Good thing is its a great community around here:beer:

Jimmysidecarr

Semi user friendly
Established Member
I heard some of those twisters were actually lifting up pavement, not sure if one of that catagory visited your neighborhood but WOW!

There was a whole gang of them swept up through the country in just three days, hope you guys didn't get hit too hard or at all.

That was completely nuts.

usmcrebel

Established Member
noow they can turn it into a full 1/4 mile...

yeah i wish, i've seen some guys thinking it was a quarter running a 5.xx 1/8 and the brakes not work...the corn field helps them slow lol

I heard some of those twisters were actually lifting up pavement, not sure if one of that catagory visited your neighborhood but WOW!

There was a whole gang of them swept up through the country in just three days, hope you guys didn't get hit too hard or at all.

That was completely nuts.
yeah there were places that had CHUNKS of pavement car sized just gone. Thankfully i made it out untouched. we had 2 EF4's come withing 20miles of me and the 2 EF5's to the south of me. In a single day/night someone counted 372 tornado warnings (IIRC)

Jimmysidecarr

Semi user friendly
Established Member
yeah i wish, i've seen some guys thinking it was a quarter running a 5.xx 1/8 and the brakes not work...the corn field helps them slow lol

yeah there were places that had CHUNKS of pavement car sized just gone. Thankfully i made it out untouched. we had 2 EF4's come withing 20miles of me and the 2 EF5's to the south of me. In a single day/night someone counted 372 tornado warnings (IIRC)

That was an absolutely crazy ass storm front from HELL!:nonono:

tdschst

Established Member
Thankfully you guys are alright, a lot of heartache and struggle but you will come out stronger in the end. My prayers are with you

JSZ03

Local Mustang Legend
Established Member
wow, serious damage to that place....hope they get it back together soon

miketd2008

Established Member
Our local 1/8 has been shut down for a couple weeks now after getting like 12in of rain in like 4 days.

4ce04691-5457-4e43-903d-949ca7c1d347.jpg

ohiovalley.jpg

ohiovalley2.jpg

ohiovalley3.jpg

Kellyo77

keep calm and chive on!
Established Member
An EF5 went through here. (Tuscaloosa) Devastation is beyond belief. My dad lost basically everything. House, garage, cars, almost every tree on 48 acres. But, they are alive. That is about all one can ask for.

Users who are viewing this thread