Local tuner

Trip

Seasoned Snake Charmer
Established Member
Many years ago I had Atlanta Chassis Dyno(then in Duluth, now in Conyers I think) do some work on my Z28 and later on a GT vert.... always a good job, and a fair deal...Brad has a good rep for Mustang/Cobra tuning in town...but the Dyno-tune prices seem a little high now....prob because he is in demand, and they are booked solid....anyone have recent experience with him, or other suggestions for an NA Cobra for a quality tune without breaking the bank.....its hard to explain to your wife why you need to spend many hundreds of dollars making the Cobra better, when its already the fastest car shes ever been in...haha!

Neverbdonegt

Established Member
Yep bob kurgan does my work.. There's also injected engineering in kennesaw, Mv performance in winder, Mo's speed shop in Dallas

TransAxle

Shine Auto Salon
Established Member
Yep bob kurgan does my work.. There's also injected engineering in kennesaw, Mv performance in winder, Mo's speed shop in Dallas

Kurgan for northeast people.
Injected for the northwest people
Mo's for the west side people.
MV Performance if you want a very bad tune, get lied to about your tune and want your motor to blow.

05 Mustang

Established Member
MV Performance does all the work on my cars.

I've been doing business with them over the past 7 years now and they've been completely professional the entire time. They supercharged my 2005 GT with a Vortech unit, they upgraded my GT500 with several items....and they have now tuned my new 2003 cobra. Ive sent several friends and club members out there to have misc work and tuning done and they were completely satisfied with the work they had done.

...but as others have mentioned, there's several shops to choose from in the area. I'm familar with each and every one of them...they're all reputable. You just have to find the one you're comfortable with and go with it.

AmazonTuning

SVT God
Established Member
We have a lot of guys from GA drive up here to take advantage of Rick's many years of tuning knowledge and expereince.
As a supporting vendor on this site we always appreciate the opportunity to earn your business. If you would like to talk to Rick PM your # to me and I will have him call you.

Users who are viewing this thread