Lonestar Performance open house anyone?

SVT Lurch

Good times
Established Member
Steve D said:
I'm gonna try and make it to the Tues GTG for the first time. I'm not real clear on where it is though and what time to get there.
Edit, what he said after me...

Last edited:

DHG BULLITT

Try to find Mr. Warren G
Established Member
SVT Lurch said:
It's on Coit Rd. just north of 190 in Plano, big Wal-Mart parking lot. (Steak N Shake and Jack in the Box in front.)

Plano and 190, in the dart park and ride. Then we go over to that meet. Be cause we roll like that :dw:

JKD

Banned
LOL, ok. For some reason I was thinking you guys were going to a different location. I've been to that GTG a couple of times at the Sonic.

Last edited by a moderator:

drkchk03svt

Established Member
I went this Saturday and it sucked balls! I was in my friends 03 Cobra and we brought a black C5 with Lamborghini doors.

Will

Last edited:

STROKD

Takin pictures of stuff
Established Member
drkchk03svt said:
My stroker motor should be ready to go by wednesday. I will have to pass this week I guess and go next week.

Will
Up for a friendly jaunt next week, or will the motor not be done broken in yet? :bored:

drkchk03svt

Established Member
STROKD said:
Up for a friendly jaunt next week, or will the motor not be done broken in yet? :bored:

I am always up for a friendly jaunt with a vette! I will let you know if I am aloud to though. I will have to ask Manny! lol

Will

STROKD

Takin pictures of stuff
Established Member
drkchk03svt said:
I am always up for a friendly jaunt with a vette! I will let you know if I am aloud to though. I will have to ask Manny! lol

Will
With what Vette? The C6 is stock, why the hell would I bring that to race you? I was talking about with my 86... :thumbsup:

drkchk03svt

Established Member
STROKD said:
With what Vette? The C6 is stock, why the hell would I bring that to race you? I was talking about with my 86... :thumbsup:

SWEET! I was not gonna say anything. I thought you were a little crazzy. All I hear about is you racing the vette! lol. How is the 86 coming along? Long time no see or talk by the way.

Will

STROKD

Takin pictures of stuff
Established Member
drkchk03svt said:
SWEET! I was not gonna say anything. I thought you were a little crazzy. All I hear about is you racing the vette! lol. How is the 86 coming along? Long time no see or talk by the way.

Will
Well I thought I was going to have it finished, but I misplaced my 4" to 3.5" reducer sleeve, so if I can't find that, there is no way in hell I will be able to stretch a piece of 3.5 inch silicone sleeve over a 4 inch throttle body... dammit. Other than that, the blower is on, tightened down, power pipe, belts, tensioners, etc etc, everything is done besides the discharge tube. :( :(

drkchk03svt

Established Member
STROKD said:
Well I thought I was going to have it finished, but I misplaced my 4" to 3.5" reducer sleeve, so if I can't find that, there is no way in hell I will be able to stretch a piece of 3.5 inch silicone sleeve over a 4 inch throttle body... dammit. Other than that, the blower is on, tightened down, power pipe, belts, tensioners, etc etc, everything is done besides the discharge tube. :( :(

sweet! I cant wait to see it! I wish I had the money right now to go ahead and do cams and the whipple. So I could be some competition for ya. lol

Will

Users who are viewing this thread