long distant relationships

nj7703

Established Member
Originally posted by ygohome
after moving from Minnesota to Arizona I tried to keep the relationship going.. lots fo email... and a few trips... the plan was for her to move down here things never go as planned. that was about 5 years ago.

I'm happy it worked out the way it did though... my current girlfriend is funner, prettier, younger, has implants that simply rock my world, and she is local.

advantages to long distance though is that you don't always have to include your significant other in every little thing you do. you have weekends to do your own thing... basically you get freedom.

:beer:

My 1st GF had implants, 38DDD, i was not man enough at 18.. :lol: :lol:

nj7703

Established Member
It's not that, just that well, at a certain age, and on a certain body type, they can be appealing. In may case, she was a dancer, and made more $$ with them. I'de get them if i could make 800 a night too

Originally posted by nj7703
My 1st GF had implants, 38DDD, i was not man enough at 18.. :lol: :lol:

Why don't these ditzy ass women realize anything over a D is simply NOT hot to most men. The only reason we look at them is because it looks f'ed up...same reason you would look at someone that had a set of c**k and balls growing out of ther forehead. Dumb broads :nonono:

nj7703

Established Member
Originally posted by stangsare4girls
Why don't these ditzy ass women realize anything over a D is simply NOT hot to most men. The only reason we look at them is because it looks f'ed up...same reason you would look at someone that had a set of c**k and balls growing out of ther forehead. Dumb broads :nonono:

I was into it.. lol She was 5-9, 115, 38DDD, and made a ton of $$.

:lol: :-D

SohowcomeHottie

SVT Goddess
Established Member
Well I got bigger boobs and I hate em lol, and they are 100% real, I actually want a reduction done cuz they make my back and shoulders hurt. :shrug:

i8u

Established Member
I am in a long distance relationship. We have been together for 4 years before I moved 1200 miles away for a job. It's been about 3 months now and we talk daily. It is hard especially at times. We rely on communication. Take one day at a time a don't worry about the future. If she/he is worth it to you...... It never hurts to try.

Being able to comunicate will make you feel good about what ever you decide.

ZincDude

Blah
Established Member
I think it depends on the individual's will and how their partner can cope with this distance. Web cams are cool but where do you put your d!ck!! j/k Zach better call Allstate to give you a hand with Heidi's boobies!! j/k no offense:rolling:

GoatDaddy

Originally posted by stangsare4girls
How do you communicate with a gerbil long distance?

The language of love knows no distance. Ever hear the song "Gerbil Love," by Golden Earring?

Users who are viewing this thread