Long-range forecasts suggest 2024 hurricane season from hell

Deceptive

Muffin is my spirit animal
Established Member
Premium Member
I went to Sam’s Club and bought all the tin foil they had so that I could post the following…

Obviously, the increased number and intensity of hurricanes in Florida is created by the Kkkabal and Democrats in order to take down Orange Man Bad and DeSanus to save the Communism.

It is all orchestrated by POTATUS and the Kraken Crackhead Hunter. republicans and Florida must be destroyed.

Muahahahahahaha!

Sent from my iPhone using svtperformance.com

Double"O"

N2S come get some
Established Member
Werent the ice caps to be completely melted off by now?

Seriously though...lookin at the models and such it does appear to be an active year goin off historical averages...but its also an election year soooo...

White95

HANO Motorsports
Established Member
Copy. Stock up on supplies and sign up for the ride out crew at the plant. 24 hr a day crisis pay is juicy.

I’m far enough inland that storm surge isn’t a big concern (Ascension Parish Louisiana; Baton Rouge suburb) but high wind is typically the worst part for us.

FleeMan

Established Member
Premium Member
Flash flooding happens in hurricanes though
It does but I’ve never experienced it nor do I live in an area where it can happen. If I did, I would be more worried about that than anything else. Hurricanes down here unless they’re a Cat 5 are just strong thunderstorms that do some damage and take out the power for about a week. It’s the norm and we are all used to it.

BOOGIE MAN

Logic and Reason
Established Member
It does but I’ve never experienced it nor do I live in an area where it can happen. If I did, I would be more worried about that than anything else. Hurricanes down here unless they’re a Cat 5 are just strong thunderstorms that do some damage and take out the power for about a week. It’s the norm and we are all used to it.
Oh, I'm familiar.

kazman

King of Kazmania
Established Member
Premium Member
1712833413125.jpeg

03cobra#694

Good Guy
Super Moderator
I’ll take a hurricane over flash flooding all day.
And tornadoes, but they do produce those. Only smaller than the midwest type.
< Y A W N >

Pretty much this.

Users who are viewing this thread