Long Tubes

Mez

Big $how
Established Member
Posted in the How To Section by mistake .. so mods can delete that thread .. anyway ...

For lightnings, Do brands matter that much, I know I ran MAC LTs, on my mustang, my brothers mustang and my best friends Gt built with a T trim and never had any issues b/c we always had them coated before we dropped them in ...

I'm doing Long Tubes .. no questions asked .. I just saw some on ebay that were 450 compared to others that were 750 on up .. I know that kooks and dynatech are alot more expensive but they always are but really is it worth it ?

00SVT

KB Powered
Established Member
I would only run kooks or dynatech. But if you are built I would look into a 3" setup.

Mez

Big $how
Established Member
I'm going to be swappin the rod's and pistons out along with a head job so I can at least run the ported eaton with a small shot at the track until I find a deal on a whipple .. but until then will the 3" be too much flow with 14lbs of boost on the stock block ?

I'm going to be working with Aric Carrion from Injected Engineering in Georgia on this build up .. but like to go into it open minded with others perspectives in mind ..

THanks

Users who are viewing this thread