Long weekend, lots of beer....

MMCustomworks

Gauge Pod Whore
Established Member
... new gauge location. :banana:

3GaugeBezelA.jpg

3GaugeBezelB.jpg

3GaugeBezelC.jpg

Will take some figuring out still, single din headunit will need new mounting brackets to drop it as much as possible. I will also need to reinforce the dash as you can see in the first image, a support is right in the way of inserting a gauge. Will also like to sink it in the dash another 1", just need to think it thru more.

Last edited:

FleeMan

Established Member
Premium Member
Do you have anymore of the cup holder pods for sale? Very interested if you could let me know how much it cost and how long it takes to finish.

MMCustomworks

Gauge Pod Whore
Established Member
Any reason they are not directed to the driver??"]Any reason they are not directed to the driver??

A little more angel towards the driver side maybe ! ? !

There is no room for that with 3 gauge holders. With the current depth I am already right up against the tabs that attach the bezel to the dash, which means it can't go any deeper. I am thinking about leaving the top lips to shade the gauges, but contouring the bottoms of the gauge rings to meet flush with the radio. Would be a cool look I think, the gauge outer bezels will be exposed above the radio.

With the gauge holders being open in the middle there should be no problem with viewing the gauges. At least I hope. :dw:

BC Lightning

Project Panty Dropper
Established Member
How much to make a switch box in the hole under the steering wheel?? I can send you mine. The triple gauge pod in my truck needs a friend. and how do the speakers sound?? and the Innovative wideband??

Michael

RIDE THE

Shake & Bake
Established Member
Is your truck ever put together? LOL I am still waiting to install my dash from ya.

Alan

I was actually thinking when I saw the pics about how many peoples interiors have been bolted up to his dash. Steven must drive around with no dash in his truck or he'd wear all of the screw holes out with how much he swaps stuff out.

Wouldn't it be easier to buy a junkyard dash and bolt it to the wall in your garage for mock up purposes?

Oh, Pods look awesome as always.:rockon::thumbsup:

ChrisNelson

* Screw the N.A.B. !! *
Established Member
Looks awesome! I saw the one you did for Lightninmike's Super Duty today and I was beyond impressed. Keep up the good work!

Users who are viewing this thread