Longtubes And H Pipe

BigDe235

Established Member
I Have a set of Kooks Longtube headers, and H-pipe with cats for sale.
They were purchased from Jdm.... and I nolonger have any use for them since I went with a turbo setup.... So if anyone is interested in these please contact me by pm or email me at [email protected]. I Will Not Sale Seperate... They Have To Go As A Set!!!...... $850.00 shipped!! Cant beat that price... they were on the car for 3months.

Thanks
D

Last edited:

BigDe235

Established Member
Bump to the top ... Im really needing to get rid of these things purdy bad, so Some one make me a offer if you all think this is to high of a price.....

Thanks,
D

BigDe235 said:
They were purchased from Jdm.... and I nolonger have any use for them since I went with a big turbo.... So if anyone is interested in these please contact me at [email protected]..... I Will Not Sale Seperate... They Have To Go As A Set!!!...... $850.00 shipped!! Cant beat that price... they were on the car for 3months.

Thanks
D

BigDe235

Established Member
Bump to the top... still for sale

D

BigDe235 said:
Bump to the top ... Im really needing to get rid of these things purdy bad, so Some one make me a offer if you all think this is to high of a price.....

Thanks,
D

BigDe235

Established Member
Do you have a stock k member? If so there a BIOCH!!!! If you have a tublar k memeber like mine which is made by Qa1... its a piece of cake compared to trying to put them on with the stock k member in there...

Ill get some pic posted soon...

Thanks
D

1999-COBRA-6661 said:
How hard would these be to install without droping the K-member?

BigDe235

Established Member
Bump this to the top... Still for sale!!!

Later,
D

BigDe235 said:
They were purchased from Jdm.... and I nolonger have any use for them since I went with a turbo setup.... So if anyone is interested in these please contact me by pm or email me at [email protected]. I Will Not Sale Seperate... They Have To Go As A Set!!!...... $850.00 shipped!! Cant beat that price... they were on the car for 3months.

Thanks
D

BigDe235

Established Member
There all a biotch if you ask me... Replace your stock k member and a tublar k member on there an that will def help dealing with headers.

D

tgentry said:
Is it possible to remove the trans with these headers in place? My BBK's are a biatch!

Venomous01

Building Boost
Established Member
I am very interested, I just want to see what this install is going to look like. I have the stock k-member right now...

Paypal?

Users who are viewing this thread