Look for my old car

SicStang03

2SSSlow
Established Member
I sold my car in 2009 to a guy in Warner Robins. Has anyone seen the car around or know what happened to it? I was wondering how the car is doing. I miss that car everyday and still have a lot of parts at my house for the day that I buy another one haha :banana:

TransAxle

Shine Auto Salon
Established Member
Damn you sold that car three years ago? Wow. Always wondered what happened to you lol. Such s good looking car.

oem

Custom User Title
Established Member
Weird... I was just thinking about a couple of my old cars yesterday, and would love to know how they're doing. Good luck with your search.

TransAxle

Shine Auto Salon
Established Member
I found Mach on CL...but it had been riced out and the guy was asking $3000 more than he paid for it lol

CobRoush-00

Established Member
I recently saw my 96 Vert that I sold a guy in 2005. I was surprised and also happy to see how he kept the car so clean just like when he got it. I asked him if he wanted to sell it and his response was: "Not in a million years". The car has now 89,000 miles on it.

SicStang03

2SSSlow
Established Member
Yup, it's been over three years. Someone said they saw it a Silver Dollar a few months after I sold it but I haven't heard anything since then. He sent me a PM on here in 2010 but has zero posts so I don't think he ever logs in.

maple

Established Member
Yup, it's been over three years. Someone said they saw it a Silver Dollar a few months after I sold it but I haven't heard anything since then. He sent me a PM on here in 2010 but has zero posts so I don't think he ever logs in.

I know nearly every mustang guy in Warner robins. Do you know a first name?

flS/R

Established Member
good luck on your search. I sold my white one a couple years ago and it recently popped up at the local pick and pull with about 10k more miles on it. It was all banged up in the front and the side. Hopefully yours hasn't suffered a similar fate

Users who are viewing this thread