Look Who Is Riding In The Cobra

byevette

Momento Mori
Established Member
I know some of you are going to tear me up for letting my dogs ride in the car. I do have a big blanket to prevent their claws from scratching the seat.

Abby (2yrs, 70 lbs) is on the left and Dixie (1yr 60 lbs) is on the right in the back.

normal_Abby%20%26%20Dixie%20in%20Cobra.jpg

Mods., move this whenever you want to wherever you want...

:beer:

SNCBOOM

Established Member
Nice. I have two Golden Retrievers too.

slythetove

Down the rabbit hole....
Established Member
My dog has ridden in the Z and rode in the Cobra. As long as you cover the seat with something (towels for me) I think it's fine.

She likes the vroom vroom too! :burnout:

byevette

Momento Mori
Established Member
Originally posted by slythetove
My dog has ridden in the Z and rode in the Cobra. As long as you cover the seat with something (towels for me) I think it's fine.

She likes the vroom vroom too! :burnout:

Absolutely right.

It is fun to watch them as I acclerate and come to a stop as they know how to position themselves at faster speeds (as compared to riding in the Expy) from falling down.

Thanks for the comps.

plan b

hooters for looters
Established Member
Cool dogs, I love Labs and Retrievers. Those dogs love to go for car rides. My dog loves the car as well, she only goes in the truck though. It was funny, a couple weeks ago I had the cobra at my parents house and I left the door open for a second. Spike (Black Lab) jumped in the cobra when I had my back turned and was sitting in the front seat. He never wants to miss out on a car ride, lol.

byevette

Momento Mori
Established Member
Originally posted by plan b
Cool dogs, I love Labs and Retrievers. Those dogs love to go for car rides. My dog loves the car as well, she only goes in the truck though. It was funny, a couple weeks ago I had the cobra at my parents house and I left the door open for a second. Spike (Black Lab) jumped in the cobra when I had my back turned and was sitting in the front seat. He never wants to miss out on a car ride, lol.

Funny you mention that, Abby, in the Expy has her own chair. The one right behind the passenger. I keep the middle seat floded b\c I thought they would like to lay down. Abby just sits high and mighty like the car is hers.

In the Cobra, they both stand at atttention as I drive. Must be something about how fast things are passing before their eyes:burnout:

03yllwguy

Daily driven since 2003
Established Member
My rott's would destroy my car... obviously your dogs are well behaved!!! Great looking dogs btw.

BLK03SVT10TH

Mods? What Mods??
Established Member
I start my car up and my neighbors dog freaks out barking every time even if he's inside the house.

I drove into his driveway one time and his dog took off down the block with it's tail between it's legs. I guess his dog doesn't like my Borla Stingers. Poor dog, he must think that low growl is a bigger badder dog on the block.

Users who are viewing this thread