Looked at a Mystic saturday...

F8TL-WS6

Established Member
I went up to the dealership where they have a 04 mystic for sale for 39, 500 with 132 miles on it. Got all the info on it and everything, I got 0% fianncing on my car right now, so if they will match that I might buy it... If not then I will wait till my car is paid off and finance one brand new and have both cars. Idea is still just floating around in my head, or if i come across a great deal on a white/mineral grey one I would doit too prolly.

nuxx

Established Member
um... that price is way too high. These cars aren't selling. My dealership has in mystichrome 2 verts and 1 coupe sitting on the lot. Too bad I bought mine when they were new and hot... I paid 1500 under sticker... :doh:
-Peter

Last edited:

F8TL-WS6

Established Member
Yea I got some pics.

danny004.jpg

danny005.jpg

dannylaunch.jpg

svtxchinoy

Established Member
Nice Ws6. I was actually considering that car before I saw the 03 Cobra. Made me run back to the blue oval, lol. Good luck on the mystic purchase. I think Nuxx is right, every SVT dealership I've been to has at least 1 mytic thats been sitting there for awhile. Maybe if they didn't mark it up so much, they woulda came and went.

xVENOMx

straight boostin
Established Member
very nice ws6! my friends mom just bought a red one. hope you find a good deal!

o3SnakeBite

Die Hard Sports Junkie
Established Member
Man you cant sell the sunset orange TA... Thats the best color going! What did it pull at the track?

AtomHeart

Architect of Evil
Established Member
Pay no more than $36,850.00 for a Mystich Coupe. If you cant get them to go that low, its plenty easy to buy one of the other 500 that are setting on lots right now across the country.

Last edited:

WS.6 Man

Established Member
F8TL-WS6 have you test driven the Cobra yet? If so how does it feel compared to your WS.6? It is hard to get a test drive here. I went to one dealer, Fremont Ford and they wanted to run a credit check, so I said no problem. Then they wanted to work out a deal first, so I said I am not paying a penny over MSRP and I wanted below MSRP. They said I had to pay over MSRP, so I walked out and told them they are crooked.

Funny thing is the salesman called me back at work and wanted sell the car below MSRP.

AtomHeart

Architect of Evil
Established Member
They should have let you test drive it! You woulda paid over MSRP. :lol: They aren't very good at selling things.

F8TL-WS6

Established Member
Thanks for the compliments guys. that picture at the track was when I was almost stock (Ls1 motorsports Air Lid, and K&N filter) and QA1 shocks and springs ran a best of 12.80@110mph the car is an automatic. I havent run the car since then now I have full boltons full suspension full built trans with vig3800 stall converter shift kit blak blah blah I havent run the car yet but she should easily hit 11s on slicks.

I did test drive A 03 cobra not the mystic tho, In comparison to my car with the stall it is hard to tell, the car pulls very very hard in 2nd - 3rd gear and I let out top of 3rd. I raced 3 stock 03 cobras when I had the mods I ran 12.80 with and beat 1 and was dead even with the other 2 one person was Jiu-Jitsu99 when his was stock. from a dead stop punch with the stall my car pulls alot harder due to the cobras wheel hop or Spin couldnt get any embetween only tried twice salesman didnt like it too much LOL but all in all the cobra was very very nice. The seats are indentical mine power wise, I like the leather/cloth I fit preety snug in there but im not used to it like my car.

As for selling my car for it, that is a big negative now, I went back there this evening actully about and hour ago before making this post, the lowest they would go is 4% intrest...that is not 0 LOL that is what I told the salesman. I also got the build number for the mystic and there are more of them then there are SOM WS6's so Im defently not selling the transam for it, I will finance one when my car is paid off within this year.

thanks for everything guys, hope you like the little write up.

Users who are viewing this thread