Lookin for a 04 cobra in Il

trolls56

Established Member
Mainly looking for a white coupe. Maybe silver sonic blue or black. Has to be a coupe. Looking for either one that is mainly stock or one with kb/whipple.

Last edited:
How about a Red-Fire-coupe,mileage 5000,It's a S281Cobra#97,from saleen/mustang,one rare snake,Saleen only built 6 units in the coupe version,the rarest of all saleen mustangs. Price[$38,995.00]-Or-Best-Offer-E-Mail me and I can send pictures of it,its flawless.[337]-988-0799-Home,on vacation until Saturday of this week,so leave message.

trolls56

Established Member
Randy Fontenot said:
Oh its a 2003 model my S281Cobra#97,Price-$38,995.00,or Best Offer,Title in my possesion.337-988-0799-

Sorry out of my price range plus im not looking for a redfire or torch red.

Kimcobra

Established Member
trolls56 said:
Mainly looking for a white coupe. Maybe silver sonic blue or black. Has to be a coupe. Looking for either one that is mainly stock or one with kb/whipple.

I have a 04 white coupe,2.80 upper pulley,ported TB & PL,lighning force heat exchanger,super cool resivior,tunend by James at RWTD,IRS brace,IRS bushings,some interior mods,The car is garaged kept all the time,only has 4200 miles on it right now.Been on the drag strip twice,once total stock 12.5@115 and once after the mods [email protected] car doesn't have a scach or ding anywhere on it.Put down 475rwhp & 495rwtq..I also have a brand new rear seat delete kit that goes with the car,asking 28,500.00 firm..just P.m. me back..Thank you ..I would post pics but I am a computer retard..you can see pics of it on www.svtoanashville.com I have the same user name on that site as well.Thank you..

trolls56

Established Member
I looked on www.svt.ford.com and maybe part of the reason im having a hard time finding white is it was the second rarest color made in 04. I thought Mystichrome was rare not really. They only made more black cars than Mystichrome. So after reading that i think ill change up my search a little bit. Im still looking for white as my main color but silver would be my next choice and late build date 03s. So white or silver 03-04 coupes.

fast4v

Established Member
10th anniversary Under 4,500 miles; B&M shifter; cold air; 2.8 pulley; upr idler; accufab throttle body and plenum; c/c plates; coil over suspension; global west trilateral subframes; magna flow x-pipe and catback; 1 inch rear wheel spacers; adjustable front tierods; predator handheld; still have stock F1'S on; always garaged and covered with California car cover; never been in the rain; never raced or tracked; oh I forgot the cobra is black with red and black interior; also have all stock parts except exhaust. pics and Listed on autotrader.com.

cmb570

Established Member
How about a cobra killer ? Something not everyone has !
http://www.svtperformance.com/forums/showthread.php?t=249545
mooresville015.gif

trolls56

Established Member
Sorry guys not looking for a black car and i dont want a mach 1. Really like to find a car simular to JDaniels.

Users who are viewing this thread