Lookin for another cobra in MD

pestilence

Established Member
My buddy is looking for a 03 cobra in the MD,VA,DC area. He really wants a torch or firered but he said he would take a black one. We have found a sonic blue, but he is making that the last option. No matter what color it is it HAS to be a coupe and HAS to have dark charcol interior. Does any body know of any cobras laying around that fit this discription? Also he wants a new one(for MSRP), but if he cannot find the color he wants new he will gladly accept a used one.

thanks

Trader

Established Member
Re: cobra

Originally posted by steveatford
just making sure the email went thru i do have a 2003 black cobra for sales in germantown md for only $30.000 let me know if there is any questions you have thanks steve francisco
contact me at 301-266-1720 or e-mail me at [email protected]
I have seen this car up close. If i did not already have mine i would have bought this one. Its very very clean.

IDAREU

Banned
If you want a redfire Cobra I know where there is one in Buffalo Ny.
You just need to have the car shipped to the D.C. area that is easy.
Send me a PM and I would be happy to give you the name of the local SVT rep.

IDAREU

Banned
We have only 1 unsold 03 Cobra left in are allocation. It happens to be a redfire coupe and it is in stock sitting right now on the showroom floor.
We well sell this car for MSRP plus $350 to ship the car to your front door in the DC/ Md area. We have a truck going to FLA. Jan 3rd so you can have this car very soon.
Please let me know if that helps out.

U SAY GO

Established Member
03 gark shadow grey only 200 miles still in the plastic 32,000 in west virginia save yourself 2900 dollars

Users who are viewing this thread