Looking 2013 Shelby Black @ MSRP or less

pldva01

Established Member
Looking for fully loaded 2013 black shelby with glass roof MSRP should be $69,085.00. Have called dealers from east coast to west coast. The best I can find so far is an ADM fee of $5000.00. Willing to pay MSRP. Looking in West Texas but willing to travel or ship. Any help would be greatly appreciated.
Thanks

pldva01

Established Member
Thanks. I have been trying Cars.com and also Autotrader.com so far they all want large admins. Yesterday Cars.com had one listed in Portland Or they want 15k over. I said I would pay MSRP and she said no way. Same thing happened with another dealer last week and they were asking 15k over. Yesterday they called and offered me their special deal of 10k over MSRP - WOW! So maybe with time these admins will go away.

RANGERHULK

Established Member
Contact my buddy Manny in las vegas he has a loaded black one. Tell him clint from wounded warriors.sent you 702-400-0999.

zr1gerhardt

You can't outrun ugly!
Established Member
Patience is the key. I ordered one at MSRP due to all the ADMs out there on cars on dealer lots. A deal fell through a couple hundred miles from me and I grabbed it at MSRP. A lot of blacks out there on dealer lots. Not sure totally fully loaded. But be patient. You will get it.

I will keep my eyes open.

Scott

Ironhand

Banned
Shoot me a PM with your contact info and what you are looking for and Ill get you hooked up for 1000 under MSRP. :beer:

eagle eye

Established Member
Have you tried Orleans Ford in Medina New York (half way between Buffalo and Rochester)?

Orleans Ford in NY has already turned down an offer for 10k over. Have already spoke to the owner.
INSANE

L82ford

Established Member
I'm sorry I suggested Orleans Ford!
They're in the middle of no where in upstate New York, not exactly an area known for a booming economy.
I'd be surprised if anyone within 100 miles of here would offer $1 over MSRP, much less $10,000. I suppose a $10k over MSRP offer could come from... somewhere, but I doubt it.

Drwalker02

2013 GT500 Addict
Established Member
I ordered one when the banks officially ordered. 13 weeks later I had No progress. Actually ordered from a different dealer and that was delayed more than they expected. Went to cars.com and autotrader.com and searched. Got a loaded car with one of my top pick colors 4 days later, just had to go 1300 miles away to pick her up and drive her home

pldva01

Established Member
Drwalker02 great car. So far the autotrader and cars.com dealers have all been requested an adm of 5-10k. I had a similar case to yours. Ordered a fully loaded 2013 Shelby black w/ black stripes with a glass roof in mid June from a small dealer. Great people and easy to deal with. Had a deal at 4k over invoice that with the ad fee and gas came in about $1500 under MSRP. Deal fell through last Friday as the dealer thought he had two allocations turned out he had one and his Ford rep wouldnt allow the car to be built. This dealer called some on his friends and the best he could find on a new order was 5k over.

HAMMRHEAD

Established Member
I e-mailed Langway Ford in MA about their '13 Black Shelby (On Autotrader MSRP 67,090) and received this message:

"The Shelby will sell above MSRP."

Drwalker02

2013 GT500 Addict
Established Member
I know there was one in Boise for 5 over, but they emailed me asking me to call the regarding a great deal. I already had my new car so I never called. Theirs was on auto trader or cars.com. Can't recall if it was black or candy red. Think it was black

Blown10thCobra

Established Member
The glass roof may be the only hard part, you can find them for sure, other guys on here have proven that. The dealers may get some of these super high ADM's from idiots here and there but sooner or later they're going to run out of idiots or get tired of sitting on them. They'll come down.

Users who are viewing this thread