Looking a black gt500 50k or less

slowtealz28

Established Member
Most likely not... my dads arrived at the dealership today and he is going to pick it up on thursday or friday. He is paying 10k over sticker. Sorry to hijack, but does anyone know why the hell I can't post a new thread???

LR 01 Cobra

Founding Member
Established Member
crazyhorse06 said:
Wait til Spring. They will likely be 5k or less by then.[/QUOTE

By next spring the prices will drop! Ford has not ok'ed a third year run yet! They only have a 2 year deal with Shelby as of right now. But the I know that they want 1 maybe 2 more years of production. It's up to Shelby right now. That's part of the reason the prices haven't dropped as fast as the 03/04 cobras. If Ford anounces the third year the prices will drop.

Crazyhorse: Your getting yours for sticker? Correct? I'm to lazy to call and ask! LOL
Call me before you go to pick up your car, I'll meet you there, maybe we can go for a beer!

Tim:beer:

Devil Dog

TOYZ, yeah I got some.
Established Member
I don't understand why Ford slapped Shelby's name on the car anyway, just SVT Cobra would have been fine.

crazyhorse06

Established Member
LR 01 Cobra said:
crazyhorse06 said:
Wait til Spring. They will likely be 5k or less by then.[/QUOTE

By next spring the prices will drop! Ford has not ok'ed a third year run yet! They only have a 2 year deal with Shelby as of right now. But the I know that they want 1 maybe 2 more years of production. It's up to Shelby right now. That's part of the reason the prices haven't dropped as fast as the 03/04 cobras. If Ford anounces the third year the prices will drop.

Crazyhorse: Your getting yours for sticker? Correct? I'm to lazy to call and ask! LOL
Call me before you go to pick up your car, I'll meet you there, maybe we can go for a beer!

Tim:beer:
Yes, I am getting mine for sticker. I'll even buy the beer, Tim. Looking forward to it. I'll call you when I know more.

Kevin:beer:

USBlueStage2

Established Member
slowtealz28 said:
My dads arrived at the dealership today and he is going to pick it up on thursday or friday. He is paying 10k over sticker.

What dealership ??

Jackie Chan

getin' slizurd on da goos
Established Member
right now no one has them. all of the dealer's hear about other dealer selling them for 10k+ over. all of our allocation is spoken for, one guy was taking his time picking his up and it almost went on the market. the owner said he heard about a guy driving from orlando to the panhandle to pay 15k over. that's crazy. im all about profit, but ford just needs to start pumping these bitches out already

crazyhorse06

Established Member
Jackie Chan said:
right now no one has them. all of the dealer's hear about other dealer selling them for 10k+ over. all of our allocation is spoken for, one guy was taking his time picking his up and it almost went on the market. the owner said he heard about a guy driving from orlando to the panhandle to pay 15k over. that's crazy. im all about profit, but ford just needs to start pumping these bitches out already
Last I checked (a few days ago) there were 206 on autotrader. Several dealers in my area still have allocation coming. ebay prices are falling. Very few people are bidding any more than 10 over. Several have stopped at 7 or 8 over.

I have made 2 deals in the last 3 days for '08 cars at MSRP. I think the ADMs are short lived. Ford will likely have extra cars at the end of the production run to deal out for share of nation cars. We will start to see them fall to normal within the next 3 or 4 months.

shakerb

Established Member
crazyhorse06 said:
Last I checked (a few days ago) there were 206 on autotrader. Several dealers in my area still have allocation coming. ebay prices are falling. Very few people are bidding any more than 10 over. Several have stopped at 7 or 8 over.

I have made 2 deals in the last 3 days for '08 cars at MSRP. I think the ADMs are short lived. Ford will likely have extra cars at the end of the production run to deal out for share of nation cars. We will start to see them fall to normal within the next 3 or 4 months.

That's the way to stand your ground. This man does his homework.

crazyhorse06

Established Member
shakerb said:
That's the way to stand your ground. This man does his homework.
Thanks. Strictly out of frustration. I am tired of waiting to get my car at normal price. I'm ready for the ADMs to go bye-bye.

shakerb

Established Member
crazyhorse06 said:
Thanks. Strictly out of frustration. I am tired of waiting to get my car at normal price. I'm ready for the ADMs to go bye-bye.

I'm in the same boat. I can't justify paying anywhere from $10-20,000 more than I have to just to get the car a year before the next guy. I can wait this out as long as I have to. I'm sure it's gonna feel pretty good when we both pick the car up knowing we didn't have to spend thousands more like others have. Patience IS a virtue. ;-)

Jackie Chan

getin' slizurd on da goos
Established Member
crazyhorse06 said:

although 70%+ people do research online for vehicle purchases, i have a feeling people that pay over msrp arent mostly in that majority.

LR 01 Cobra

Founding Member
Established Member
Just think how good A or X plan would make you feel! LOL

I hate it when car company's mark their cars up! Makes me want to buy from a Competitor and send them the sales reciept.

Tim

Chris!

Former Ford Dealer
Established Member
I'd offer to get/find one for you, but i have got****ed the past two i have found for people. IE, I do the legwork, and then they go right past me to the dealer.

I'll say this, find someone with a dealerlocator (a friend at a Ford dealer) and start searchin.

Dave07997S

Established Member
Chris Benvie said:
I'd offer to get/find one for you, but i have got****ed the past two i have found for people. IE, I do the legwork, and then they go right past me to the dealer.

I'll say this, find someone with a dealerlocator (a friend at a Ford dealer) and start searchin.

Chris email me...I was hoping to hear from you...didn't want to bother you.

Dave

Trader

Established Member
crazyhorse06 said:

Agreed. I have also noticed that there are fewer on ebay, and more for about 7-10k over on autotrader.

Users who are viewing this thread