Looking around for a TR 10th Cobra (Coupe)

TravisJW

Established Member
Hello, I'm just looking around for a Torch Red 10th anniversary Cobra, Coupe only please.
Going to try and sell my GT (You know how that goes..) and was wondering what currently is out there right now.

Thank you guys!

03SVT Ski

Established Member
Not sure how far you want to travel but I recently bought my cobra from these guys in VA and they currently have a 10th torch red

http://www.hi-endauto.com/fords

That is where i bought my car from also, 3 yrs ago. I live in Illinois, saw car online. Called them up and Robert was awesome. he sent 3 videos, and roughly 50 pics of the car. I bought it sight unseen, arranged shipping and he sent car out. Anita was very helpful as well. Cant believe how many termi's he has!!!

Last edited:

PapaJohnsChris

That is where i bought my car from also, 3 yrs ago. I live in Illinois, saw car online. Called them up and Robert was awesome. he sent 3 videos, and roughly 50 pics of the car. I bought it sight unseen, arranged shipping and he sent car out. Anita was very helpful as well. Cant believe how many termi's he has!!!

Seeing as there is 2 of you who purchased from hi-end, interested to know how much play there was in the price on the cars. I know he does a lot of work to try to bring them to showroom condition but pricing is definitely above private market value. So how much bargaining did you 2 do?

dominoslarry

Established Member
Seeing as there is 2 of you who purchased from hi-end, interested to know how much play there was in the price on the cars. I know he does a lot of work to try to bring them to showroom condition but pricing is definitely above private market value. So how much bargaining did you 2 do?
i honestly didnt hassle the price when i bought my cobra last summer as robert really knows his stuff on these cobras, and not sure how many know but this is his hobby and not is main source of income
but i bought a car previously from him in 2009 that i did haggle a bit and got it out the door for what he was asking including tax tag etc although that was a smaller purchase of only 5k.

dominoslarry

Established Member

yea he keeps a ton on the lot all the time, i actually went there to look at a mystic coupe, and instead put a deposit on a black steggy ported lol

03SVT Ski

Established Member
Considering the time of season (Feb and during a ice storm on east coast) and how many cars Robert had on his lot I was able to get 2k off price of my 03, he knew I was having to pay to have car shipped home which was $850.00.

Users who are viewing this thread