Looking at a 2000 GT ;)

XplicitBoost

All Eyes On Me
Established Member
hey guys...just needed some advice on what to look out for when looking at this..It has about 112,000 KM and he is looking for 14G's mind you that's Canadian currancy...

I took a look at it and the interior and exterior is perfect...fully loaded i'm pretty sure I think it's the speical edition 2000 model 5speed...

don't really know to much about this, i've been into Hondas all along...when I turned the car on and reved it up a big, man the entire car moved...sorry if i sound excited, but I drive a civic...lol, anyways I didn't even rev it up the high, maby just to 4grand and wow....

any help would be appreciated

Olmec

Established Member
I don't feel like converting KM to miles...but I can tell you that the price already sounds pretty high. There are 01-02 GT's with between 50-90K miles going for 10-15K right now.

Olmec

Established Member
I don't feel like converting KM to miles...but I can tell you that the price already sounds pretty high. There are 01-02 GT's with between 50-90K miles going for 10-15K right now.

XplicitBoost

All Eyes On Me
Established Member
Olmec said:

it's about 69500 in miles

XplicitBoost

All Eyes On Me
Established Member
The car has nothing done to it...the reason why I want to get the 2000 is because I love the way they look...if I could afford a 04 Cobra, I would get one instead..there are a couple of them for sale down here...

It's silver on silver/black factory rims, leather interior....i'm asking for some help and you guys are really not helping lol

Nifty

Elusive
Established Member
DeadlyEG said:
The car has nothing done to it...the reason why I want to get the 2000 is because I love the way they look...if I could afford a 04 Cobra, I would get one instead..there are a couple of them for sale down here...

It's silver on silver/black factory rims, leather interior....i'm asking for some help and you guys are really not helping lol
He said an SN95 cobra, not a 04. SN95 would be a 94-98 platform of mustangs. You can get one of them with decent miles, and price.:dw:

WyoTechMSA

Rampage Skeet Hen
Established Member
14Gs as in American or Canadian? If thats American its way too high. If not than Id say go for it. 00 GTs are pretty cool, Ive never been a fan of them personally but for your first real powerful car than it is a good one to start with.

XplicitBoost

All Eyes On Me
Established Member
I know a SN95 cobra is not a 04 cobra lol....my point was if I wanted to get something different it would be a 04 not a 97 or whatever..anyways...

please read the post, i already said 14G's asking price is Canadian 2000 GT...
reason why I want it is because out of all the years this is the modle I like..now could you guys tell me what to look for in this car? what to see if it's bad in it or what not? :cuss:

Like i said 112,000km which is around 69500miles...

Last edited:

mkb116

Established Member
Dam man, I'll sell you my 2000 gt for 14,500 and its already got a fully built mach 1 motor with only like 4k miles on the new motor!!

XplicitBoost

All Eyes On Me
Established Member
besides everybody acting like they're car dealers...since I don't have much experince with these kinds of F*$*#*#en cars..can anyone tell me what to look out for? besides telling me what to offer this guy and telling me not to get a 2000 or telling me that they could find one cheaper because where I live I have looked around and this seems to be the best deal.. :cuss: :bash:

RoadZOmbie

Established Member
there isnt really anything to look out for....just make sure it runs, make sure the title is clean, ask questions about the car to the OWNER since he is the one that has the car...ask him every question that pops into your head

XplicitBoost

All Eyes On Me
Established Member
RoadZOmbie said:
there isnt really anything to look out for....just make sure it runs, make sure the title is clean, ask questions about the car to the OWNER since he is the one that has the car...ask him every question that pops into your head

finally...someone that has actually helped me lol...when you say make sure the titile is clean.....what do you mean by that?

slow02GT

I bought my 02 GT when it was stock almost 3 years ago for 16k out the door...and the car only had 7,000 miles on it and was like brand new....I would say get them down some more on price....8-9k sounds about right.
Hell look at some 96-98 cobras then can be had for the price range you are in plus you get a 4v

XplicitBoost

All Eyes On Me
Established Member
JH02GT said:
I bought my 02 GT when it was stock almost 3 years ago for 16k out the door...and the car only had 7,000 miles on it and was like brand new....I would say get them down some more on price....8-9k sounds about right.
Hell look at some 96-98 cobras then can be had for the price range you are in plus you get a 4v

and you know this is in Canadian currancy right? and if you think you can get a 2000 GT mint condition with 112,000KM not miles for 8-9K in canadian currancy then I need some of the shit your smoking

but on the other hand...american dollars is worth nothing now :idea:

Users who are viewing this thread