Looking at Gauge ideas

Marvin97

Established Member
I'm collecting parts for my turbo build right now and am in need of a wideband/AFR gauge and Boost gague. I'd like to see what everyone is running and why you like it. Pics/part numbers/links appreciated. If this is in the wrong section please move. The car is a 97gt convertible with a 01 cobra longblock with Manley rods, stock compression, running a 67mm turbo. Should be fun.

KLeech

2V FTW
Established Member
I went with an autometer boost gauge and wideband. Work great and love the classic autometer look. Mine are mounted in a dual gauge pod in the middle of the dash where the old sn-95's had a clock at.

Brutal Metal

Established Member

Stryker27

2Vbeliever
Established Member
Would rather have something that I could mount in a gauge pod, im considering this one.
Amazon.com: Innovate Motorsports 3844 MTX-L Complete All-In-One Air/Fuel Ratio Gauge Kit: Automotive

Thoughts?
I'm not 100%, but that looks like the Innovate one I have, Looks awesome at night and works very well, been in my ride for over 3 years. registers very quickly and is easy to install. Mine has the ability to be daisy chained with other Innovate gauges, and has a bunch of other things/options that can be done with it. a good choice, IMO.

encasedmetal

WHINO!
Established Member
I run autometer cobalt series gauges. accurate and look great. plus the wideband is easily datalogged and programmable for any setting you wish.

Turbo96

Turbo Spool FTW!
Established Member
im considering redoing my gauges with the dual cluster based upon this one:

http://www.amazon.com/AEM-30-4900-Wideband-FAILSAFE-Sensor/dp/B007ZAQLF6

i pulled my cd player out and put three gauges there. innovate g3 boost/oil/afr. i kinda regret it now.

i wish that was out when i bought my gauges. i like that new one. AEM wideband and autometer phantom boost. they work great and match the factory cobra gauges well. here are mine.

IMAG0284.jpg

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread