Looking for 03-04 Cobra

gsbk

Established Member
Looking for 03-04 Cobra w/ low mileage (30,000k or less), any range of mods, convert or coupe, color isn't very important.

Please PM me or email [email protected]

If anyone finds one listed on svtperformance, ebay, autotrader, etc. please let me know via email.

Thank you.

gsbk

Established Member
Forgot to mention location does not matter; transportation on enclosed trailer will be used. If it came down to it, I can trade a 2000 V6 + $.

gsbk

Established Member
Great looking Cobra man. As it has almost no mods I'm not very interested, however, it does deserve a second look. Even with less then 10K miles and the new wheels, I wouldn't pay above $26k. I say that because you can find the same condition stang with decent mods for the same price.

I would like to say again that is an amazing Cobra and it is in very good condition. Thank you for the post and GL. You might be hearing from me ;)

Last edited:

wy3134

Established Member
if you would be interested in an 03 torch red w/ 66k miles, it has a 2.8H kenne bell and supporting mods. It just put down 617rwhp/528rwtq on 17.5psi. If you would be interested I can quickly get you more info/pics. Located in Indianapolis, Indiana. Lmk thanks

Wade

gsbk

Established Member
Thanks for the replies.

All of those cars look amazing. The prices are decent and I'm still in the looks of purchasing one. I appreciate everyone posting even if it doesn't exactly fit my request. I am always open to new suggestions or something new.

Please email additional pics & info to [email protected] so we can discuss further. I'm heading off to work soon. Thank you.

gsbk

Established Member
I am open to almost any 03-04 Cobra that fits in these easy categories; 2003-2004 Cobra, manual 6spd trans, 30k miles or less (give or take a couple thousand).

If you car does not fit in the mileage category, I would be more than happy to still take a look at it. The only 'must have' is an 03-04 Cobra and a 6spd manual.

However, I have been looking a lot into the white body / tan top convert with roll bar, and additional mods with under 30k miles. Or dark grey body / black top convert with roll bar and additional mods. (I do like the look of them).

If you email me please send pictures and a list (if not already provided) of the current mods and any additional information, such as price, that may help me.

Thank you again for everyone who emailed me! It is greatly appreciated!

Last edited:

STROKD

Takin pictures of stuff
Established Member
Thread title should read:

Want one of the nicest Cobras on this site for wholesale blue book pricing...

:lol1:

Seriously though, Greg, you need to do a little more research. What you are looking at isn't going to happen price wise.:read:

gotwood

Established Member
Thread title should read:

Want one of the nicest Cobras on this site for wholesale blue book pricing...

:lol1:

Seriously though, Greg, you need to do a little more research. What you are looking at isn't going to happen price wise.:read:

There are Cobras out there that will fit what he is looking for. I sold my silver 03 10th vert with 19k miles and decent mods (486hp/507tq) for $23,500 which I felt was a fair price. Alot of you people need to come back to reality on these cars because the market is terrible for these things with gas @ $4.00+ per gallon not to mention they 5 years old. I didn't want to keep dealing with God damn tire kickers and assholes so I let mine go. Just hang in there and be patient, and you will find exactly what you are looking for.:beer:

03CobraVertGrey

Screamin Banshee
Established Member
There are Cobras out there that will fit what he is looking for. I sold my silver 03 10th vert with 19k miles and decent mods (486hp/507tq) for $23,500 which I felt was a fair price. Alot of you people need to come back to reality on these cars because the market is terrible for these things with gas @ $4.00+ per gallon not to mention they 5 years old. I didn't want to keep dealing with God damn tire kickers and assholes so I let mine go. Just hang in there and be patient, and you will find exactly what you are looking for.:beer:

Just because you sold yours for WAY under market value doesn't mean that we can't sell ours for market. You are the one that needs to come back to "reality". You must have been desperate to sell. You could have got at least $26,500 to $27,500. Buyer got a great deal!

gotwood

Established Member
Just because you sold yours for WAY under market value doesn't mean that we can't sell ours for market. You are the one that needs to come back to "reality". You must have been desperate to sell. You could have got at least $26,500 to $27,500. Buyer got a great deal!

I was not desperate to sell at all. Like I stated in my post, if you want to sell, you need to price accordingly. These cars are NOT Mickey Mantle baseball cards and for those of you who are trying to sell your 5 year old Cobra with more than 30k miles and asking over $25k, good luck! I am very realistic, I SOLD mine! Good luck to you on yours.

Users who are viewing this thread