Looking for 04 Cobra Coupe in NC

Go Heels

This space is useless
Established Member
Selling my 2005 S2000 and looking for an 04 Coupe in or around the Triangle area. In case you might be interested in a trade my 2005 S2000 is Satin Silver with the red leather seat and door panel inserts, a 6 disc CD changer (Honda Installed)) and has 20,000 miles..No Modifications what so ever.

Go Heels

This space is useless
Established Member
Selling my 2005 S2000 and looking for an 04 Coupe in or around the Triangle area. In case you might be interested in a trade my 2005 S2000 is Satin Silver with the red leather seat and door panel inserts, a 6 disc CD changer (Honda Installed)) and has 20,000 miles..No Modifications what so ever.

Bump..test drove an 03 Cobra Vert. with 46,000 miles and a few minor mods at a local dealership. The former owner put the most god awful Cobra stickers on it...and you could tell the car had the crap kicked out if out..so I passed.

03silverkbcobra

Established Member
Cobra

I have a 03 Cobra Convertible w/ 17,000 miles. It is silver w/ a black top. It has no mods. I am trying to sell it here in Charlotte, NC. It is in perfect condition in and out. You can go to autotrader.com for a pic. The price is $24,000 FIRM. Call if interested. 704-891-8860

DontGetBit

The Dynasty has begun....
Established Member
I have seen the one at Leith Ford too and those stickers ruin it.

I am looking for another Cobra too. I need my ass kicked for selling my Black 03 that I paid only $26k for with only 3k miles back in Sept. of 2004. Now I just need to find a similar deal.

untchabl

F8LSNAKE
Established Member
My buddy has a 03 Sonic Blue Vert he's wanting sell. It's not stock, but he has all stock parts for it. He's located in Raleigh. No major mods, just bolt-ons. Full Bassani Stainless exhaust from the headers back, Ported Blower, 2.76 Upper, Stock Lower, LFP Heat Exchanger, JLT Cold Air, Custom Tune, BilletFlow IRS Brace, Upgraded IRS Bushings, Pro 5.0 Shifter, H&R Springsm, etc. He has all stock parts as I said, from the stock headers and exhaust, stock shifter, stock heat exchanger, etc. 21,000 miles, brand new Nitto Drag Radials on the back. Asking $27,000obo.

Go Heels

This space is useless
Established Member
My buddy has a 03 Sonic Blue Vert he's wanting sell. It's not stock, but he has all stock parts for it. He's located in Raleigh. No major mods, just bolt-ons. Full Bassani Stainless exhaust from the headers back, Ported Blower, 2.76 Upper, Stock Lower, LFP Heat Exchanger, JLT Cold Air, Custom Tune, BilletFlow IRS Brace, Upgraded IRS Bushings, Pro 5.0 Shifter, H&R Springsm, etc. He has all stock parts as I said, from the stock headers and exhaust, stock shifter, stock heat exchanger, etc. 21,000 miles, brand new Nitto Drag Radials on the back. Asking $27,000obo.

Thanks for the heads up, but I'm really looking for a coupe. It seems there are ALOT of Verts for sale out there..what's the deal with that. Do an Autotrader search..there are 6 verts for every coupe on the market??!

droptop351

HP maniac
Established Member
mines for sale its the one cobra1718 had listed earlier its definately not stock but all the mods were done personally and tastefully. Your more than welcome to come look at it any time. Car has never been abused and is well taken care of.

Go Heels

This space is useless
Established Member
The car in ASheboro has too many miles..and it's a vert ( I'm looking for a coupe). Really looking for a stock 04 or very low milage, late build 03. Again, my car is sold and I will buy in the next 30 days

Users who are viewing this thread