Looking for a 2013, please help

mach330

Established Member
If anyone knows a dealership that has an extra 2013 GT500 available that I could get in the next couple months, and is willing to sell at or below MSRP, could you please let me know which dealership?

I'm in Minnesota and looking for black with red stripes, glass roof, performance package, and electronics package. Willing to drive quite a ways.

Thank you.

willfong

Established Member
If anyone knows a dealership that has an extra 2013 GT500 available that I could get in the next couple months, and is willing to sell at or below MSRP, could you please let me know which dealership?

I'm in Minnesota and looking for black with red stripes, glass roof, performance package, and electronics package. Willing to drive quite a ways.

Thank you.

Hey mach330,

I am working on a deal with one dealership out west on MSRP and he claims he has a couple available allocations. If we work together then maybe we can get him to go below MSRP. Are you willing to purchase and pick up the car in Cali or Washington or Oregon? I have a couple of dealerships willing to entertain MSRP pricing.

Will

farmboy90

Established Member
You are like me in that you want the glass roof. This is going to make your search VERY difficult as this option is extremely rare. I don't know if this helps you, but I did a search of every dealer in the united states this morning. There is only 1 glass roof shelby out there, and it is currently in route to Mel Hambelton Ford in wichita kansas. It is fully optioned and is black with black stripes. I don't know what they are asking for it, but msrp is about $69k.

I don't want all those options, otherwise I'd call there myself and try to swing a deal.

Hope this helps!

(By the way, running that same search across the US turned up lots of Shelby's, but none had a glass roof except the one above).

Last edited:

willfong

Established Member
You are like me in that you want the glass roof. This is going to make your search VERY difficult as this option is extremely rare. I don't know if this helps you, but I did a search of every dealer in the united states this morning. There is only 1 glass roof shelby out there, and it is currently in route to Mel Hambelton Ford in wichita kansas. It is fully optioned and is black with black stripes. I don't know what they are asking for it, but msrp is about $69k.

I don't want all those options, otherwise I'd call there myself and try to swing a deal.

Hope this helps!

(By the way, running that same search across the US turned up lots of Shelby's, but none had a glass roof except the one above).

I've actually spoke to a dealer out west that claims they hava a showroom ordered GT500 coming in with the glass roof - if I remem correctly its the sterling gray.

farmboy90

Established Member
I've actually spoke to a dealer out west that claims they hava a showroom ordered GT500 coming in with the glass roof - if I remem correctly its the sterling gray.

I am not sure I want sterling grey, but I'd be interested in pinging them about it. Please let me know their contact details if you don't mind.

When I called Ford Customer service this morning, I asked her to run a query for cars that had already been built and were on their way. So it is certainly possible that this West Coast dealer has one ordered with a glass roof. I guess it didn't show up in the results since it might not be built yet.

Last edited:

mach330

Established Member
Hey mach330,

I am working on a deal with one dealership out west on MSRP and he claims he has a couple available allocations. If we work together then maybe we can get him to go below MSRP. Are you willing to purchase and pick up the car in Cali or Washington or Oregon? I have a couple of dealerships willing to entertain MSRP pricing.

Will

I don't mind driving.. What's a few hundred in gas compared to a $60,000 car? :rockon:

Has to be black w/ red stripes
glass roof
electronics package
performance package

If it had the track package and was in the showroom I'd pick it up, otherwise I would NOT order the track pack. Would also possibly entertain the idea of just black, grabber blue with black stripes, or race red with black stripes if I had to take one off the showroom floor.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread