Looking for a ball park number....quick

Siscakidd

Livin the dream
Established Member
Looking at maybe trading in my shelby and the dealer offered my $45k ...seems low to me,base model 14 with glass roof and Recaro's 6800 miles excellent condition ,not a mark on it...ball park number?

Mainn

Established Member
That does seem a little low. Don't really keep up with prices but my ballpark number - I'd aim for low $50k.

ebondragon87

Established Member
Sadly going into winter a lot of dealers are going to use that as an excuse to low ball you claiming they'll have to sit on the car for months. Same thing happened to me last September when I traded in my 07 GT500.

paluka21

Established Member
Your car should pull at least low $50's, maybe $54-55k.
Kelley Blue Book value is $54,375 - 56,391.

Last edited:

02GTKB

Nolimits
Established Member
Yea being in Upstate Ny you will find a lot of dealers offering low due to the excuse that winter is coming, so that cuts down the buyers in that local area since not to many will be in the market for these cars with snow around the corner...either sell on your own here or ebay, or wait it out 6 months till atleast March...GL

Siscakidd

Livin the dream
Established Member
They already told me they have someone down south to buy,I don't have to sell it,just testing the waters ,but I just wanted to make sure sure I was not dreaming,I was thinking low $50k,will see .thanks for the replies

s.hammer

Established Member
Thumbs up on CarMax, they are real easy to deal with and in my experience give you more than any dealer will on trade.

Users who are viewing this thread