Looking for a Billetflow TB

Fireguy615

Mom! The Meatloaf!
Established Member
Looking for a single-blade BF TB. If you have the matching BF plenum, even better. Only looking at polished Chrome or Black. Either no etching or the TERMINATOR etching, please. Must be complete, no missing parts, and in excellent condition.

Please post detailed pics here or PM, or email to [email protected]. Prices to include shipping please, 87114.

Hijackers start your own thread please. Thank you.

Fireguy615

Mom! The Meatloaf!
Established Member
Bump, I know this is a tough task but I have cash in hand for a nice BF TB if anyone needs to offload theirs.

TwinTurbo4vGT

Slowest GT alive :)
Established Member
yea its going to be impossible finding one. Unless your going to basically pay double what someone paid for one, I dont see anyone giving it up. Why not use an accufab single blade and have it anodized?

Fireguy615

Mom! The Meatloaf!
Established Member
Called Billetflow, they still have these I'm just tryin' to save a little bit of $$ instead of $640 for the combo.

If anyone want to get rid of theirs, please let me know:beer:

STROKD

Takin pictures of stuff
Established Member
I have a polished plenum and black TB (says COBRA), BRAND NEW... I moved and dont trust a soul in CA to re-tune my car from the sick ass HPP Tune the Dallas guys have on it, so I never got around to putting it on. It's still in the dang box wrapped up. Here is a pic:

DSC_0004.jpg

DSC_0001.gif

DSC_0002.jpg

Looking to basically get my money out of it minus a few.. Ill shoot you a pm as well.

Users who are viewing this thread