Looking for a car cover

rcurtis

Established Member
At the end of the month I will no longer have a garage to park the car. I live in the Northeast, it's not my daily driver and I rarely use it in the winter si it will be parked most of the time. I'm not sure if they make a cover that is water proof, but that would be the best route. Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated.
Thanks,
Rick

CobraKalas

Established Member
Im sure someone makes waterproof covers, but they probably arent very paint friendly, what you probably could do is get a nice soft one, and then put a waterproof one over it.

99COBRA2881

Piss on Fox Sports1
Established Member
If at all possible get/rent/borrow/steal a Storage Shed.

Either buy a car port or if you dont have room find a good rental storage place. For a few months, I lived in an apt. right outside the main gate at Little Rock AFB while I was in the AF. I didnt like the thought of leaving my truck outside the apts while I was home on leave for two weeks so I rented a storage shed and kept the truck locked up, out of the elements and out of sight. That was the best $65 per month that I ever spent on the truck. While I was gone some kids with crow bars went through the parking lot popping doors open on vehicles and then stole the radios out of them. They woulda hit the JL Audio, MB Quart amd PPI jackpot if they'd gotten into my truck. I still cringe at the thought of those little bastards popping one of my doors with a crow bar!

DSC01430.jpg

Hoosier4.6

Established Member
Car Capsule, end of story. Mine sits in an indoor model during the winter, in a three sided garage. Check out the outdoor model, it's your best option.

Users who are viewing this thread