Looking for a Diablo chip or preditor for a 02L

Blk-Bolt

Established Member
Looking for a diablo chip or preditor unit for 2002 L. I give up with the BS by Superchips. Been trying to get a custom tune for a month now on a superchip and getting nothing but a high dollar run around in Orlando. Same custom dyno tune on a Diablo no problem, just need a chip to have reprogrammed. Anyone have one to sell?

KT Lightning

Established Member
Nice truck I just got my 02 lightning about 3 months ago. When I got mine all it came with was Borla cat back, and 180 themostat, and a just put a C@L air mass kit and intake. Good luck with your lightning.

MIKE B

Established Member
I would be interested in your guage pod and 4# pulley please contact with more info and price
Thanks
Mike

Blk-Bolt

Established Member
I just paid "today" for my new full pillar which is the same as the one I took off my 2000 and it cost me $70.00. There are a lot of pillars and pillars co. out there and I have returned afew because they just didnt measure up. The one I have that will fit a 99-01L is great , I will let it go for $30.00 and $5.00 to ship it anywhere.

The pulley I'll take $100.00 plus shipping. I paid $200 for it including shipping.

Anyone that knows where I can get a Diablo chip give me an email back at [email protected].

Users who are viewing this thread