Looking for a few items

CompOrangeStang

Established Member
If anybody has these parts laying around and wants to get rid of them, please let me know. Wanted to check before I buy new.

1. 94-98 stock two piece headlights.
2. (4) SVT or Cobra themed center caps.
3. Any other misc. parts that would fit a 98 Cobra.

Thanks!

SVTORANGE

Established Member
IMAG0890_zps9ce4ff45.jpg

98cobraRx

98 Chrome Yellow
Established Member
I have a pretty damn close to complete c-head swap. 99 cobra upper, mach 1 lower, c-heads, JLT RAI, I think it is missing the cruise control cable. I have either the cruise control cable or the throttle cable.

gcassidy

One more lap!
Established Member
Thanks, but just looking for basic bolt-on stuff now.

I do however need a set of IMRC delete plates if anyone has some.

They're getting harder to find. I went looking when my controller went out a few years ago, without much success. We didn't want to put them in, because I could use all the torque I could get in the racetrack. But we ended up finding (a couple) used controllers and I kept the IMRCs in.

Hopefully there are more around now. I suggest you get Bill Wise (wiseguy) involved in any motor work you want to do. Not only is he great, he has resources you can't even think of.

CompOrangeStang

Established Member
That's the situation I'm in....controller went out. Since I plan on going to 4.30 or 4.56 gears anyway, I figure I will just put the delete plates in now as the gears will take car of any low end loss later.

Lethal sells the MMR delete plates, but they are $279! I was hoping to pick up a used set (they pop up in the Market sometimes), but we'll see.

mikeD4V

Established Member
I have quite a few parts left from my 97 cobra if you need replacement parts (rio red/black interior). I believe most of the performance parts are sold except for the built rear (moser 31 spline axles, rebuilt ford 31 spline carrier, fms 4.10 gears), a NIB NX wet kit, and a set of telstars with 26" BFG DRs and 165 front runners.

Users who are viewing this thread