351stang

Beast ZL1
Established Member
7jdNbCg.jpg

DaleM

ATACMS changing the game!
Established Member
SVTP OG 4 Life
What do I like about how they do this? These are handling and power levels that I would spend much more money on, often to get it wrong the first 4 or 5 times and end up with a car that makes street use a chore.

Great job and I love the way Ford and GM goes go at it now! We are not stuck at thinking 390 hp is awesome!

Sent from my [device_name] using the svtperformance.com mobile app

Snagged

Shenanigans!!!
Established Member
Jesus christ, I think some of them need some preperation H.

Lol, yes indeed. I guess you can't have any gripes with the car, even after listing so many positive things about it. The ZL1 is a great car for sure, but nothing is perfect.

351stang

Beast ZL1
Established Member
I'm not posting on that thread again on Camaro6 if I can restrain myself. I was going to try to explain the comment, but think I'm going to put the shovel up.

The bottom line is that ZL1 Camaros are awesome, but they aren't that exclusive. No one is going to give two shits about a ZL1 at Coffee and Cars, but people are always checking out my Cobra.

Snagged

Shenanigans!!!
Established Member
I'm not posting on that thread again on Camaro6 if I can restrain myself. I was going to try to explain the comment, but think I'm going to put the shovel up.

The bottom line is that ZL1 Camaros are awesome, but they aren't that exclusive. No one is going to give two shits about a ZL1 at Coffee and Cars, but people are always checking out my Cobra.

Absolutely. I'm sure the Mystichrome paint job alone draws people in large numbers.

And I just lurk over on the Camaro6 ZL1 section when I'm bored. It's a great car and like you I wanted to learn more about it. The little I've learned about the people on the site is that there are some guys over there that aren't blinded by the Chevy badge and somewhat accepting of other cars. But then there are certainly some that are quickly triggered if you aren't drinking the Chevy Kool-Aid totally and completely.

snakecharmer

Established Member
Guys,

Is there a GM type forum similiar in quality to SVTPerformance.com? I'm doing some reasearch on ZL1's. Don't shoot me.

A 2018 Hyper Blue with an A10 caught my eye.

I have that exact car. Nothing but positive things to say about it, and you can get very good deals on them if you shop. Fairly fast ordering as well. Zero to delivered in 6 weeks. Feel free to PM me if you want to know anything specifically.

Never_Enough

Established Member
I have that exact car. Nothing but positive things to say about it, and you can get very good deals on them if you shop. Fairly fast ordering as well. Zero to delivered in 6 weeks. Feel free to PM me if you want to know anything specifically.
Are they selling at or around invoice yet? I'm waiting for the used values to plummet in typical GM fashion so I can add it to my list of potential next toys.

tones_RS3

I like members members.
Established Member
Premium Member
Costco Deal:
Supplier Pricing + $700 Costco Gift Card
$2000 Mustang Conquest Cash (I know, I feel so dirty)
$1000 Bonus Cash
Sounds like a pretty good deal.
What's the "Conquest cash"?

351stang

Beast ZL1
Established Member
Yeah, I mean I didn't hold out hope for the GT-500 even though I'm in the price range. I bought my Cobra under X-plan!

Users who are viewing this thread