Looking for a good all season 245/45/17

Five-ohh-Love

Established Member
I'm looking for a set of tires for some 17x8 Gt wheels that are going on my girlfriends 2003 V6 mustang. The car is all stock and is used only for daily driving and out of town trips. My main focus is finding a tire good in the rain, quiet, and also lasts long and is somewhat cheap. I would like to stay below $500 for a full set. The Falken Azenis PT-722 you guys sell is really close to what im looking for but the reviews i read online about it are either 9 out of 10 tire or horrible never buy tire. Also the Cooper Zeon RS3-A is close to what im looking for but at the max that i want to spend. All the help is appreciated.

Thanks.

Matt@DTD

Authorized Vendor
Authorized Vendor
Thank you for the post, Five-ohh-Love. We would be happy to help.

Reviews can be frustrating and sometimes need to be taken with a grain of salt. There are many factors that can negatively affect tire performance which can lead to poor reviews. Were the tires installed on an approved rim width? Is the vehicle lowered and running aggressive camber? Were the tires inflated properly? Was the tire properly load rated for the vehicle? Did the customer purchase the proper tire for their particular driving needs? These questions pop into my mind time and time again and the answer is not always in the review. Based on your needs and budget I recommend running the PT-722. Dollar for dollar, the PT-722 is an excellent A/S model.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread