Looking For a Good Shop..KY..E-Town

tankerman1981

Established Member
Thought I would try here... I need to find a good shop that will be able to pull my transmission out and possibly work on it or even get it to a transmission shop. I have tried to transmission shops so far in the Elizabethtown area and both will not work on it because I have Long Tube Headers and they either dont want to have the trouble of getting the trans out or they cant...:shrug: soo now looking for a shop that will do it so I can hopefully get my car sold since it is hard as hell to sell a car that states it has transmission issue. Any help would be greatly appreciated...

Cobra 6245

Established Member
Thought I would try here... I need to find a good shop that will be able to pull my transmission out and possibly work on it or even get it to a transmission shop. I have tried to transmission shops so far in the Elizabethtown area and both will not work on it because I have Long Tube Headers and they either dont want to have the trouble of getting the trans out or they cant...:shrug: soo now looking for a shop that will do it so I can hopefully get my car sold since it is hard as hell to sell a car that states it has transmission issue. Any help would be greatly appreciated...

Call anthony at Fast Track Performance in Louisville, his prices are pretty good and so is his work. He rebuit a t-56 for someone I know recently cheaper than anyone else would. His # is 502-235-3024.

Quicktime_GT

Established Member
Do it yourself man! We can walk you through it.. . My old GT with LT's was a bitch but it's manageable..

Users who are viewing this thread