Looking for a good suspension shop

crizzut

Established Member
Im living in Orange County right now, and Im looking for a good suspension shop to get my coilover conversion installed. Greg @ RET offered to install them at a good price but the shops a little too far a drive to have my car there all day. Anyone know of a good shop located somewhere near Yorba Linda, Brea, Anaheim area?

P49Y-CY

fomocomofo
Established Member
see if dan or russ at glenn's alignment can help you

i don't know if they get into modded stuff like coilovers, but i have had good experiences with them and they are very professional and knowledgable.

good luck :beer:

OCSnk

NowIESnk
Established Member
Give these people a call.

Victors Automotive Center, (714) 666-1300, 2971 E La Jolla St, Anaheim, CA 92806 have plenty of 4.6 experience, and can work on anything

OCSnk

NowIESnk
Established Member
Tony @ GO-EZ Suspesion 719 Monroe Wy Plac 714-223-0210

They specialize in suspenion work ...…K-member install..etc

SRT Handz

Banned
I can do a Top Job install in my garage for less than a shop can. I can install the coilovers ut you will have to go somewhere for an allignment

SRT Handz

Banned
the only reason i am saying i will do it is because it so easy to do. Handtool & Jack stands will get it done.

Don't pay anyone to do it....just do it yourself

redocmach1

Established Member
i know we dont get along, but if u want a place that can do perfect suspensions work (coil-overs, control arms, panhard bar, sway bars, custom stut tower braces, stuts, shocks, springs, and caster/camber plates, and even power steering with axle and tie rod work can be done here...
they work on alot of high-end audi's, ferrari's, bmw's and porsches, but they do great work and easily do domestics there as well...i have taken my car there... i can talk to him if you want some work done, just let me know its called suprme power parts in aneheim...very good place...i know the owner, and my best bud answers the fone for them so if your interested let me know...

site:
http://www.supremepowerparts.com/

Last edited:

crizzut

Established Member
redocmach1 said:
i know we dont get along, but if u want a place that can do perfect suspensions work (coil-overs, control arms, panhard bar, sway bars, custom stut tower braces, stuts, shocks, springs, and caster/camber plates, and even power steering with axle and tie rod work can be done here...
they work on alot of high-end audi's, ferrari's, bmw's and porsches, but they do great work and easily do domestics there as well...i have taken my car there... i can talk to him if you want some work done, just let me know its called suprme power parts in aneheim...very good place...i know the owner, and my best bud answers the fone for them so if your interested let me know...

site:
http://www.supremepowerparts.com/

Ill check it out thanks

Users who are viewing this thread