Looking for a shop to tune - Orlando,fl

03SB_Angel

SVT Angel
Established Member
Looking for a tuner in or around the Orlando area. Just got a new termi and looking to get it tuned! Help a girl out ! :beer:

tj@steeda

Established Member
We are in down in Pompano ... if you are heading south ... it is a great option!

Best Regards,

TJ

96svtcobra1

Established Member
Tuners Inc here in Jax. Only a couple of hours away from Orlando. Worth the trip. Tony Gonyon has a lot of experience. All the Mustangs here go to him. Congrats on the purchase too!

JasonSnake

Established Member
TJ@Steeda, do you guys do alignments on non-Mustangs too? I took my 98 Cobra to you guys years ago and did an amazing job. In Orlando, I can't seem to find a shop that can actually do a proper alignment for my 97 Lincoln Mark VIII. Still pulls a little to the right and steering wheel not centered - and they still have the nerve to tell me "it's correct".

JasonSnake

Established Member
Looking for a tuner in or around the Orlando area. Just got a new termi and looking to get it tuned! Help a girl out ! :beer:

Lucky you to get a Term! BTW, is your bike white? Months ago I was driving into a Chipotle plaza on Alafaya and there was a girl on her bike coming out of the plaza as I was driving in. She gave me the hardest stare with her blue eyes (had her helmet on so I didn't see the rest of her face). Not sure why she did that - maybe she thought I was someone else :shrug:

FlashNinja11

Pipe Dream King
Established Member
I don't want to bash lamotta but everytime a buddy of mine went there, his Fox broke their dyno or didn't run right. They don't seem to know how to keep their dyno serviced and can't get a nitrous cam to work correctly. If you want to go a little north of Orlando you can go to VMP tuning. Justin is an amazing tuner and will have your tune set right the way that you want it, from daily driver to all out track king.

VirtualSVT

lolololololololololol
Established Member
TJ@Steeda, do you guys do alignments on non-Mustangs too? I took my 98 Cobra to you guys years ago and did an amazing job. In Orlando, I can't seem to find a shop that can actually do a proper alignment for my 97 Lincoln Mark VIII. Still pulls a little to the right and steering wheel not centered - and they still have the nerve to tell me "it's correct".

Check out a shop on OBT near 50 called Nix and Blacks. They are amazing.

Jake @lamotta
Justin @ VMP

Can't go wrong with either of these for a tuner.

JasonSnake

Established Member
thanks man, will look at Nix, depending if "Irish Mike's" is willing to try to align my car again.

JasonSnake

Established Member
Yeah - I just came back from there and they say to come in on Wed. All the guys I see that work there are the "hard-core Honda racer" types. Unfortunately I've already paid them, and they cost a little more than your average Sears/Firestone place so I thought I was going to get first class alignment. :( They didn't even test drive the car.

edit: what is really weird is that I also wanted them to balance my front wheels. They said they couldn't because the wheels wouldn't fit properly on their balance machine. They are only 18" x 8 wheels!! :shrug:

Last edited:

JpL4K3

Established Member
I've used both of the big named tuners here in the Orlando, FL area. Lamotta has provided me with the best experience over and over again.

03SonicVert

Ford Junkie since 1996
Established Member
VMP!
How many other tuners have their own line of superchargers and have basically every mustang platform in their stable from the last 10 years?

SV

ThomasL

Established Member
ThomasL

I believe I bought your former 2012 black/red stripe GT500 from Brandon Ford back in Feb. I will be headed to VMP soon after I purchase a few more parts.

Very nice. Yeah i just PM'd you back. Go to VMP and tell em i sent you. They'll take car of you.

Users who are viewing this thread