Looking for a steal?

Venimus03

Established Member

Parrella35

Established Member
I just saw that on ebay. I'm from Mass and was gonna take a peak at it. What is you guys opinion?..almost seems a little too cheap for my liking though?

upside

AWD V8
Established Member
i would rather pay the extra 3-6k $ for one that makes me smile when i see it.

mac_05evo

Established Member
Never been in an accident?
It isn't my car, I just saw the link. But according to his description, never been in an accident.

Yeah a couple of rough spots for 18k miles, car has prolly rode hard and put away wet. And why would he paint his motor metallic orange, thats ugly. So a steal, not really. Just giving my opinion :beer:.

According to his description it has two small scratches... Pretty much any DD car I've ever seen has a couple of scratches here and there, no :??: As for the engine bay, not my taste either but hey it can be changed lol... I still think that's a great price for that car.

I just saw that on ebay. I'm from Mass and was gonna take a peak at it. What is you guys opinion?..almost seems a little too cheap for my liking though?

I say go for it man!! The guy has excellent feedback (131 left @ 100%) and seems to be pretty straight in telling everything about the car. Of course just go over it real good in person, but like I said I thought it was a hell of a deal..

i would rather pay the extra 3-6k $ for one that makes me smile when i see it.
It currently isn't my cup of tea either but w/ some different wheels and a little time spent on the engine bay putting it back to normal colors, I don't see where it is any different from any of the other Black Termi's out there.

Looks pretty good to me. I do like the engine compartment. Tastefully different.

:)
Like I said I'm not a big fan of the engine bay so much but the rest of the car is very nice! And priced good too :)

Invictus

Banned
I'd paint some stripes on the car to match the engine bay! :rockon: ...After photoshopping it first to see how it looks of course :lol:

bigdave03

Established Member
sick price on a steigy ported cobra

I'd be a little curious about "rough spots".

Black paint is hard to blend/match.

I had black 03, when you clean it up it looks GREAT. But as soon as u drive down the street, DIRRTY.

I opted for yellow. I like the brightness, but the local bacon doesn't appreciate my window tint. lol

just my $0.02

cobray001.gif

quik6

SVT powered at last
Established Member
Swap the rims and give it a slight drop and that Cobra would look awesome. I think its the wheels that kill it right now.

XyX

Still in the game.
Established Member
yea..black sucks...but I've come to love it.

Users who are viewing this thread