Looking for a turbo cobra

TurboV3nomVa

Established Member
Ok so I have a buyer for my comp orange cobra and I will have money in a week. Now its time to find what I have been wanting which is a turbo 03-04. If you have one you might wanna sell or know of one then post up ! Id like to find one thats got the fuel system already but Im not as picky about the motor or rear end. I'll consider IRS or solid, built or stock motor as long as the car is spotless. Tell me what ya got.

TurboV3nomVa

Established Member
I dont want his, not my color choice and not the turbo setup I want. I wanna single.

Last edited by a moderator:

TurboV3nomVa

Established Member
You know its funny cuz Im supoosed to be visitin this chic down in Cartersville GA . I might be able to pick up that hellion kit if the price is right. Send me a PM with some details.

TurboV3nomVa

Established Member
no yellow or verts for me. sonic blue, black , comp o , or mystic only.
Looks like I might have found one, waitin for a call from the owner. Otherwise I might just keep my comp orange and get a built motor and turbo.

Smokey1226

Dirrty North
Established Member
much much cheaper to buy one already done. However be VERY VERY careful about who you buy your car from. Make sure they took very good care of it, otherwise you could end up in a HUGE mess!

TurboV3nomVa

Established Member
Ya I know , I have thought of all the variables and been doin tons of research. Im hopin to find one soon cuz Im on the verge of keepin my cobra and doin the motor and turbo. Just sux cuz I will spend alot more and it will take all summer . But the flip side is I wont have to give up my comp orange...

If I do find one then Im gonna have a comp orange cobra with a whipple and solid rear for sale ......

Mr. Bungle

Established Member
Hey thanks for the call back last night. Good luck with whatever you finally decide if you ever do decide.

TurboV3nomVa

Established Member
Oh hey Mike , didnt even know you were on SVTP. Im sorry for the confusion on the sale and I feel bad. I guess Im just confused right now on whether I wanna keep the color and wait a while to have it all done or settle for another color and have it all at once ya know. As promised I will be in touch as soon as I know sumthin today. If you decide to pass then I understand totally. Best of luck either way.

Blown vert is the 96 ? I only wanna ternie

TurboV3nomVa

Established Member
Ok so I have 2 in the works, just waitin for prices. Seems like everyone with a turbo car doesnt wanna name a set price. So Im still in the market for a turbo car. If I cant find sumthin in the next few days then Im gettin my motor , then the turbo. I rather save sum cash but hey, a comp orange cobra with a built motor and turbo wouldnt be so bad either.

Last edited by a moderator:

TurboV3nomVa

Established Member
I might consider a twin like Matts from lethal performance but I just hear too many horror stories about HP twins. Matts car isnt an HP car however. Where as I almost never hear any bad press about singles. If I bought his I might even take off the twins, sell the kit and put a single on that built motor. Plus I dont like the idea of havin the turbos in the bumper. I like to keep an eye on everything under my hood , Im just picky like that . Still waitin to hear back on this hellion 03. PM's replied to again

Users who are viewing this thread