Looking for an 03-04 Cobra, But there's a catch :-(

Johnny Clark

Established Member
:smmon: Ok, here's my deal. I have a tiburon (yea i know) And i am wantin an 03-04 cobra. Color doesnt matter. But around here, in florida, it's hard to find one (to finance). Theres a 99 cobra SVT 5 speed with 41K miles on it. I might have to go with that one, but what else could i do? Im new to this site, so sorry.

coachray

Established Member
Try to get some financing. There are a lot of options here. I have used roadloans twice. They cut you a check and you use it like a cash buyer. You can even buy private party now. Do some research and see what works best for you.

coachray

Established Member
If you are approved for a loan through a company like roadloans, they will send you a check that you will fill in the amount (up to whatever they approve you for).

You could use this check to buy a car from anyone or any dealer. It will have some year and mileage restrictions, but most cars you see on here or autotrader would be fine.

For example, my first roadloans loan said the car had to be 1999 or newer with less than 60,000 miles.

ITSTOCK

Established Member
capitaloneauto
....they gave me 4.99% used car loan, not too bad. You apply, and if they accept you will have literally a "blank" check up to the amount you are approved to, and have 45 days to spend it. If you have a 750+ credit rating they will give you the loan.

Users who are viewing this thread