looking for an 03/04 in ohio area

HomeboyNorm

Established Member
Hi there,

http://www.svtperformance.com/forum...-coupe-4k-mi-near-stock-orig-owner-25-9k.html

I am down in Port Richey, FL, but my father resides up in Springfield, OH (near Dayton).

Fly in, and drive car home, or I can assist with delivery after the car is paid for. The reasoning is so I get to visit my father at the same time after the delivery. I have an '03 Excursion that I can use to pull the car.

PM me if you are interested.

Thanks, Norm

jpro

Disoriented Poster
Established Member
I"m in Ohio and I have an 04 screaming yellow with 44K on the clock...only mods are in signature. I don't know why I'm telling you this because its not for sale (well, anything is for sale...for the right price).

My advice would be to open yourself up to the midwest (Indy, Ill, Ohio) and the east coast (NJ, VA, etc).

EDIT: Buy mine and I will buy TrchRedSVT's!

Last edited:

1Quick4.6

Established Member
I"m in Ohio and I have an 04 screaming yellow with 44K on the clock...only mods are in signature. I don't know why I'm telling you this because its not for sale (well, anything is for sale...for the right price).

My advice would be to open yourself up to the midwest (Indy, Ill, Ohio) and the east coast (NJ, VA, etc).

EDIT: Buy mine and I will buy TrchRedSVT's!

Robert will buy it back from u if you wanna get another one

jpro

Disoriented Poster
Established Member
Robert will buy it back from u if you wanna get another one

Nah...I love it. As you said when I asked, it is sharp lookin'. Screaming yellow is a head turner.

To the OP, try Hi-end Auto in VA...Robert always has nice Cobras.

Users who are viewing this thread