Looking for an Authorized Vendor or Vendors to help on a Project.

91svtcoupe

TTop SVT Coupe
Established Member
Looking for a New Way to Showcase up and coming products? Maybe your Vendors are looking for a Test Vehicle to Showcase SEMA's latest products? Then keep Reading..........

I am asking and currently looking for any Vendors or a Vendor who would like to help out on my Project "T-Mod Coupe"

I have already spent countless Hours and Monies on this project and I plan on it being completed. As it is my Dream to build a car that will make it on the national stage, not because I want to be recongized but because I love these cars and what they represent.

If you know Mustangs; then you Know what the Fox Mustang represents.

Heres what I got..

1981 T-Top Coupe LX.....Renamed as the "T-Mod Coupe"

Its very rare to find a car like this, its even more rare to find one in this condition. As it sets now: the car is ready for paint. Car will be "Redfire" from the Ford paint line. Paint being used is Sikkens, Sikkens is a world leader in car refinishing for more than a 100 years. Not cheap stuff! The car has been stripped to bare metal from top to bottom, engine bay is smooth and with out all the factory holes its sure to showcase an awesome Ford Power Plant.

Some of what I have: A Detail Zone Wiring Harness customized to fit the Fox Body with a Modular Swap, next a 98 Cobra 4V DOHC engine to go in, a Cobra T-56 6-speed Tranmission, an 8.8 out fitted with 4:10 Gears and Complete Cobra Disc Brakes on all four corners, A Custom Bolt in 8-point Roll Cage, Maximum Motorsports CC Plates and Subframes, Autometer Current Custom Guage set up and the list goes on....but its far from complete.

I have tons of Ideas and lots of stuff already done and customized.

What I don't have is all the "Top Notch" Parts needed to make this project what it needs to be.

Just think what it could be with Fords all New "Boss 302S" engine or how about a GT500 Supercharged Engine, maybe your looking to build a 4V Stroker and showcase your machine work and engine builds......What ever your idea we could make this car not only rare.....but Quick Rare!

A T-56 with and MGW Shifter along Cobra Drive Shaft needs more than a stock replacement Clutch to keep it rolling.....Many Companies, Spec, Ford Racing etc.....

I have Strange Front Coil-overs along with struts and Shocks...also an AJE Tubular K-member, but a company like Maxium Motorsports could take a flexing T-top sedan and turn it into a Road Course /Street animal.

Also the interior is all set up with Satin Black that I have dyed and put alot of time into. But a company that would like to showcase its New Custom Guages would look killer in this "Pro-Touring" Styling Rare Coupe. Also with it being an early model Coupe I figured there maybe some new companies looking to showcase some new resto pieces.

One thing I have not purchased yet but have on my list is the T-Top weather stripping kit. I am looking at purchasing a complete Kit for the car.

Wheels....well one could run wild with ideas......No Bigger than 18" and no smaller than 17"

Lastly.....For the Fox 5.0 People who are tired of seeing the "King of the Street" get taken by new edge cars.....This car could be built for the King of the Street Competition hosted by 5.0 Mustang and Superfords Magazine and built to win with one of Fords new Coyote Crate engines and a Small turbo or blower.

Some may laugh when reading this but momma always said "if you don't ask you want ever know....."

Think about it...

The car will make its debut if all goes as planned and I don't see why not during Mustang Week 2011'

How would you like to have your name on the Showcase Board? or Have A custom Decal/Emblem on the car with your companies name and logo...

I would also be willing to travel with-in distance of the East Coast to bring the car to you and you could display the car as you will. The details of this would need to be worked out in order so that you get the advertisement and showcase that you need to benefit from helping out....I would love to schedule a tour of the car to travel along with your companies certain events during 2011-2012

So in short.......I am looking for your help to bring back a Piece of American History but with alittle more modern attitude.

I know its a long shot....but I can be reached either by phone 336-957-5080 or 336-244-7446 or send me a PM or email at [email protected]

I have tons of Pictures, More Details on the car.

Later
Rob Miller
Mustang Enthusiast

Users who are viewing this thread